imagine for Mia

Chris, Mia's boyfriend was currently on his way to Mia's house. He was having dinner... While her dad was there, Chris had a bad reputation so he was a bad boy dating a fine girl, he arrived at there front door. And knocked. Her dad awsnered the door and gave a suspicious look, then let him in the door, Chris walked in, " Nice to meet you, mister America. "
" Mhm you too.. "

Mia then came out, in a striped shirt, with jeans her makeup done wonderfully with glossly lips pink blush, and a little  eyeshadow. " Hey Chris! "
" Hey beautiful " but he whispered the last part.
They then sat down, with Mia's mom across from her, Chris beside her and Mia's dad across from Chris. " How are you Chris?" Mrs. America said " Yeah how are you Chris? " mister America said, Chris felt a bit scared, but was trying to man up, he didn't know if he would tell the guys about this or not. " I'm good! How are you two? "
" We're also good. "
More happened Mia got mad at Chris, about something " inappropriate" he did.  then Mia's dad got mad about a joke Mia's mom made.
Then finally, " can me Chris be excused? "

" I guess so, but why? " her dad said.
" Are you guys gonna, make love? " Her mom said.
" Mom! "
" Don't say that! " Mister America said, at this point he was really mad!
Chris felt himself shed a tear, but again had to man up. He'd never speak of this again.. he was so imbarssed so was Mia.

" Yes you can be excused! "

With that Mia and Chris walked off into her room, " well that went well Chris!  "
" I'm sorry mia! "
" Did you really have to do that? It was inappropriate! "

" I know, I know I shouldn't have, can I make up for it?"
Chris then lightly pressed his lips to hers, and kissed her.
" Chris.. it's alright. "
" okay, so am I staying at your place tonight?"
" I think so. "

Later that night, Mia's dad caught them kissing, so it didn't turn out well.

~ Jadyn.

I hope you liked it! 💞😂