شیربانو - ۵

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Instead, he was a man who carried an aura of true 'mardaangi'

(Manliness)

Aik aisa Mard, jis ki nazar me ghussa aur awaaz me hamesha Roab hota hai

(A man, who's gaze carries hints of anger and voice carries notes of assertance and power)

His heart was only capable of being softened or melted by one girl.

He scrolled through her photographs, finding himself enraptured by her angelic beauty, soft, subtle.

He couldn't believe himself, he couldn't believe the effect that this 18 year old girl had on him. Yet whatever it was, he liked it very much.

Stopping himself from going any further, Adeel went into her contacts and noted down her number, saving it into his own phone.

Adeel knew he would have to be very cautious and slow with her, that she had most likely never experienced the closeness of a man -just the mere sight of her all flustered and red before him confirmed that.

Knowing what he had to do next, Adeel left his room. Checking the corridors, he snuck into the room occupied by the two sisters, knowing that Sherbano was still downstairs in the living room with the rest of his family.

As he closed the door of her room behind him, he saw Ayla sitting on the seat near the window, her arms flat against the window sill, head resting upon them as she stared up at the moon.

A sharp intake of breath followed on Adeel's part. Ayla was still unaware of his presence, her hair tied in a loose chignon, a few strands framing her face.

Her dupata was perched upon the arm chair near the bed and for the first time, Adeel caught a glimpse of the curve and bow of her uncovered neck.

The tight material of her blush pink chikan  shalwar kameez clung onto her, accentuating the swell of her breasts and dip of her waist, the curve of her back and Adeel had never thought he could feel jealous of an item of clothing.

The back of her kameez scooped low enough for him to catch sight of her bare neck and a slight glimpse of where her neck and back met. A thin gold chain adorning her neck, resting delicately upon her collarbones

Adeel was breathless, now she did not look so little to him.

Not being able to take it any more, he cleared his throat, alerting her of his presence. Ayla was taken off guard as she jumped in her seat slightly, scrambling to cover herself with the dupata.

The action made Adeel bite back on his smile, gaze still trained on her, he neared her, making her breathing hitch in her throat.

Adeel stopped only mere inches away from her, at a distance where their rapid breathing interlaced, merging with one another, her eyes downcast as his were still trained on her,

'Staring shamelessly, as always,'

even when she could not think straight, the thought managed to pop up in Ayla's head, making her heart palpitate faster

Adeel caught hold of her hand and raised it upwards with his own, making Ayla's eyes shutter closed in response.

Knowing that someone could barge in on them any second and that he had to hurry, Adeel placed the phone in her hands and before she could regulate her breathing or even open her eyes, she heard the sound of the door closing.

'He's gone!' Her brain signaled, willing her to finally comprehend the situation

'He's gone...' her heart whispered in utter disappointment and dismay