Chapter 2

Morgan POV

'Where the hell is Sam with the pots and pans that me and Caleb sent him for. He better not have gotten distracted by something.'

Me and Caleb went to the front and saw Sam and Billy arguing about something.

"What the fuck are two doing?"

Me and Caleb are looking at them with death glares that is making them feel like they are going to die, so they start screaming which made the others come an save them from our wrath.

Later in the day

We went grocery shopping for the house, so Caleb can cook his famous dishes.

I made a mistake an ran into someone I look up saw Tony who looking at me with a 'really' look on his face.

"I didn't know you were right there."

"Uh-huh."

"Whatever."

So, we caught up with the others who is thinking about going to a club tomorrow.

"Yeah let go their tomorrow."

"We're in."

After finishing our shopping we went back to the house when we notice this van pulling up, but it's dark we couldn't see who it was getting out of the van.

"I wonder who are they?"

"Wait how many of them do you see?"

"Well seven to exact."

"Let's just go an put this stuff away and go to sleep."

So, we go into the house put the stuff up. I went upstairs took a shower and got ready for bed.

Normal POV

As morning came and went their were seven young men in getting ready to go to the club and have fun.

After getting ready and left to the club they starting having this feeling about something happening tonight everyone felt this except Billy who went home after getting off work.

Sam POV

'Wow everything look so cool.'

I bump into someone because I wasn't looking where I was going, so I look up to see this handsome man with beautiful lips.