SANG HU TERE 2

" Ragini " the only word come out of Laksh mouth turning around look at her shockingly.

' SURPRISE ' grinning widely yelled Ragini.

Boy's were gawking at her beauty wearing White knee length tight dress showing of her perfect curves.

Laksh continued to stare her with wide open eyes, Sanskaar and Swara passed him walking toward ragini with big smile adoring there faces.

Ragini saw sanskaar and swara coming toward them engulf swara in tight hug screaming ' Swaruuu '

Laksh snapped back in reality hearing her scream look at her who is now hugging swara, shook his head came toward them as small smile made it's own way on his lips.

Leaving swara ragini look at sanskaar and hugged him tightly ' Bhai '

Sanskaar hugged her back lovingly caressing her hairs softly kissed her hair's ' How are you kiddo ? '

Swara look laksh who is watching the scene playing with smile.

Swara stepped close to laksh giving him side hug, both look at the sibling chatting laughing with smile.

Both maheshwari siblings turn around look at their friends and smile swara suddenly asked with confusion ' ragini what are you doing here ? I mean you were having you fashion show in London right ? '

Ragini pout making crying face ' Why is there any problem ? "

Then toward sanskaar " No one is happy with my come back all are asking questions first BHAI and now you too, I'm leaving '

Sanskaar, swara and laksh shook their head in disbelief seeing her drama, stood their crossing arms.

Seeing no one making move to stop her ragini frown look at them with ' I'm leaving look '

Trio look at each others yell ' bye ' and turn around walking toward bar took their drinks.

Ragini's jaw dropped on floor as she look at them furiously stomps toward them snatched each of their drink one by one and gulped down in one go.

Trio smirk seeing her, whereas ragini too look at them wiping her mouth by back of her hand and grin mischievously and yell ' ragini maheshwari se picha chudana mumkin hi na mumkin hai '

Sanskaar, swara and laksh laugh at her.

Ragini orders  another drink for her and look at trio shout ' Let's party guy's '

All of them laugh at her orders more shots start drinking one after one celebrating.

Suddenly ragini dragged swara on dance floor.

They start dancing on Dilbar

Song Lyrics - Dilbar (Film – Satyamev Jayate )

Chadha Jo Mujhpe Surroor He 

Asar Tera Yeh Zaroor He 

Teri Nazar Ka Kusoor He 

Aa Pass Aa Tu Kyu Door He 

Yeh Ishq Ka Jo Fitoor He

Nashe Me Dil Tere Choor He