Vera could only bite her lip as he pushed a finger inside her without a warning. Michael pumped slowly – too agonizingly slow for her liking – as he continued trailing wet kisses on her jawline down to her neck. It would surely leave a bruise that no makeup could hide.

"I make you feel so good, don't I?" He asked her when she squeezed her eyes close, reveling in the feeling of bliss and pleasure. The blond removed his finger when she didn't utter a word in response, making her nod her head frantically.

"Yes! You do!"

Michael smirked in the revelation, inserting two fingers inside her. He pushed  deeper and faster this time, shallow breaths escaping from Vera as a result. The food still smelled appetizingly good, but it was long forgotten as the Anti-Christ pleasured the Demoness with his fingers.

"Fuck, you're so tight," Michael whispered huskily into her ear as she felt the tip of his cock leak a bit at the sounds she was making. He inserted another finger and this time, he was thrusting inside her so deeply that her spot was being hit. Vera couldn't control herself anymore and when she opened her eyes, she swore she saw stars. It wasn't long before she was coming undone under Michael's fingers. She felt herself weaken a bit as she felt herself release. The Anti-Christ happily licked her orgasm until there was none left. He was just so good. Vera had been with many demons and humans, but none of them made her lose her goddamn mind like that. She wanted to feel him inside her, but she thought it was too soon. Michael already knew the effect he had on her and asking him to fuck her senseless would only lead to her losing.

"You taste so good," She heard the blond say as he stood up from the ground and placed her robe down. Vera tried to be nonchalant about what transpired, doing her best to look away from the male's erection that made her mouth water.

Michael sent her a cheeky smile as he sat in the chair opposite her, and began to dig in into his favorite breakfast – French toast. Vera looked away, choosing to play with a plate of crispy bacon and oily fried eggs. She felt different as she tried to get the dirty thoughts of the blond fucking her relentlessly and roughly out of her head. Silence filled the environment as they ate their food without uttering a word, the sound of utensils clattering against their plates echoing in the emptiness of the penthouse.

Upon instinct, Vera jumped off of her seat and made her way in front of Michael. She licked her lips as she kneeled in front of him. The blond looked at her in confusion, his eyebrows rising as his fork hovered in the air. The Demoness took that as her cue to lick his erect cock, precum already leaking from the tip. Michael spread his legs apart to give her more access of his exposed, throbbing member. She then takes him in her mouth, his fingers gripping her messy blonde hair as he pushed himself deeper into her mouth. The Anti-Christ leaned his head back against the arm of his chair, a moan escaping out of his lips as Vera began sucking on his dick.

"Vera, fuck," He said through parted mouth as he felt the pressure on his lower abdomen. The blonde was good with her mouth and it was quickly sending him to his high. Vera smirked when she saw his reaction, already knowing that she has the same effect that he had on her. After a few minutes she felt his hot seed on her mouth and she swallowed it greedily as she stared straight into his now open eyes. He looked down at her as she removed his soft cock off of her mouth.

"You taste good as well," She told him as she licked her lips, Michael following her every movement like he was hung up on her. His face was flushed as he watched her stand up but before she can go back to her seat, he grabbed her hand, preventing her from leaving.

"I want to be inside you, please," Vera's breath hitched in her throat at his honesty. She watched his every movement, trying to decipher if he was playing with her or not. But when she noticed how dark with lust his blue eyes were, she knew that he was acting on feral instinct now. He was probably still trying to claim her after Azazel fucked her last night. After all, the Anti-Christ felt that he owned her somehow. And he still wanted to prove that he was better than the Demon in every way.

"Do you really want to fuck me that bad, dear Michael?" She teased, her hands lingering on the tie holding her silky robe in place. He nodded his head feverishly as she slowly removed the piece of thin clothing, allowing it to fall on the floor and exposing her naked body. Michael felt himself harden at the sight of her breasts and her folds, already wet for him again. He didn't want to give in to the lust so easily, but something inside him wanted to fuck her and claim her relentlessly. After all, that was the Demoness' only purpose. To be his dirty little slut. If only she knew what his father had told him. But the Anti-Christ knew that if she found out, she'll never allow him to be near her ever again. The less she knew, the better.

"Use your words,"

"Yes, Vera," She moved closer to him, exposing her naked body to his ravishing gaze.

"Then fuck me, Michael Langdon. Fuck me hard."

____________________

UNEDITED

I'm sorry for the delay but I've been caught up with netflix shows lately (Stranger Things season 3 is hella good) if you want good shows to watch that aren't trashy i have some recommendations so hit me up haha

hope you like this chapter of vera being a thirsty hoe

bela xx.