I turned to face him. He had his left brows raised as he scanned my wet shirt.

Way to go Itoro.

I decided to ignore my present situation and focus on the dishes.

"Come with me," Genesis ordered.

"What?" I asked out of confusion.

"I don't repeat myself," he snapped before walking out of the kitchen.

Why do I like him again? I began to ask myself.

I simply shrugged, "Well I can't stop my heart from beating."  I wiped my hands on my blue Jean before going after Genesis.

Genesis led me to his room, and I couldn't stop the thought that kept popping into my head. You won't blame me, the first time I actually met this guy, he had an almost naked lady on his bed. The second time we actually had a conversation - that's if you'll call that a conversation - he was drunk and had a different lady on his side. There was no doubt that the guy in front of me was a womanizer.

"Take off your clothes in_"

"What?! "I snapped at him," Take of my clothes?"

"Let me finish!" Genesis scolded. "Take off your clothes in the bathroom. Take this," He threw a light green hoodie and black sweat pants at me, "Wear that."

I was grateful to God once more cause I was dark skinned. Cause if I was light skinned, my cheek would have been as red as a tomato.

"T-Thank you," I stuttered. Genesis' room door flew open and in came Atinuke.

"Gen_" Atinuke stopped as she glared at me.

"Yes," Genesis said, making Atinuke to snap her attention back to him.

"Yes... Your father, is asking for you." Atinuke quickly said.

"Go tell him I'm on my way." Genesis said. Atinuke glared at me one last time before leaving his room. Genesis brought his attention back to my face. "The bathroom door is over there. Go have a shower." And with that,  he walked out of his room.

I closed the door to the bathroom and walked to the mirror that was placed on the wall. I looked at my reflection on the mirror and then sighed.

"Why didn't I bring my make up kit, now Genesis saw me looking horrible." I pulled off my clothes and walked into the glass shower. Once done, I put on Genesis' hoodie and sweat pant. I sniffled on his hoodie to have a glimpse of his cologne. God, This guy would be the death of me.

I walked out the bathroom to see Genesis lying on his large bed with a book in his hand.

As if sensing my presence, Genesis turned his head to look at me before dropping his book on the table closed to his bed. He was putting on reading glasses.

Genesis sat up as he scanned me with his eyes, "You look more presentable."

"Thanks," I replied, "I-I better get back to the kitchen." Genesis pulled off his reading glasses and kept it close to his book. He sighed as he walked over to his reading table and grasped a bunch of keys.

"Where do you live?" Genesis asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"The.... University down town?" I was so confused, why was he asking me that? Genesis eyes grew wide a little but within seconds, he gained his composure.

"Come with me, I'll...." Genesis closed his eyes as if it hurts him to say the next word. "I'll give you a ride." He quickly left his room. I just stood there confused. Why was he acting nice?

Once downstairs, I grabbed my backpack from the couch. Genesis and I were about walking out of the front door.

"Itoro!" I knew that nasty voice anywhere. I turned to look at Atinuke.

"Yes?" I lifted my brows at her.

"Are you done with the plates?!" She growled.

"Um..."

"You aren't done? Get back in the kitchen now!" she snapped, making me flinch.

"Quiet down, Atinuke." Genesis said in a bored tone. "This is a house and not the market place. Dad's upstairs, don't let him get worried and get down."

Atinuke smiled softly before shoving me to the side, hard.

"I'm sorry Genny, I won't yell like that ever again." her fingers trailed up his upper right arm. I felt like throwing her off the cliff.

"First thing's first, never call me Genny." Genesis warned her. "Secondly, can you get your hands off me?" And that's when I did the unimaginable, I started laughing so hard. I noticed Atinuke glaring at me, I quickly stopped my laughter and regained my composure.

"Come on," Genesis said to me. "Go over to the kitchen and complete the cleaning, Atinuke." Atinuke stood there gaping like a gold fish in a fish bowl. I, swayed my hips as I walked past her and trust me, I didn't forget to have a smirk on my face.

************************************************************************
A/N - Hi guys, I decided to post early today cause I'll be busy through out the day. This is a pretty long chapter.

Words : 1279

Now,don't forget to comment, I love reading you guys comments it makes me want to write more. Remember guys, don't be a ghost reader. Make that star orange and comment so I'll know you exist.

If your birthday is coming up, Dm me - I can dedicate a chapter to you.

If anyone needs a dedication, also Dm me, I won't bite ;-)

Now I'm confuse, should I make my updates; Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays or just; Tuesdays and Saturdays. I just realized I'll be free on Thursdays.

Have a nice day guys,

Much love,

X
-Eddy