Hospitals again

Allies POV

We were wrapping up at cheer practice and we were doing the fountain of Troy and of course Ashley and Kaiden were supposed to catch me but that didn't work out and I just hit the ground I forgot Hayes was watching practice and I hit the ground and it all went black.

Hayes' POV

I was simply watching Allie's practice when she did a back flip and Ashley and Kaiden were supposed to catch her but they didn't and she hit the ground with a loud thud.

"ALLIE"

I ran down to her I didn't care if I had a boot on and she was knocked out and I immediately called her dad while her coach called 911. The ambulance arrived and me and her dad rode with her we got to the hospital and the doctor took her into and ER because she had a concussion, a broken ankle and a broken wrist. The doctor came out and said we could go see her, I mean it's about time we've been out her for like three and half hours. I got in there and sat there until she woke up ten minutes later.

"Hu Allie you're awake"

"Hayes I had this horrible dream I was at cheer practice and and I broke my wrist and my ankle"

"Ha yeah that um wasn't a dream"

"WHAT"

"Well you guys were doing your routine. Well when you were doing a back flip Ashley and what's-her-face didn't catch you and you hit the floor"

"Oh, well when do I get to go home"

"Well the doctor just needs to talk to you and then you can go home" after he finished talking to her we went home Allie fell asleep so I picked her up bridal style and placed her on my lap in the car and dang was she light.