Chapter 2: a new home

Allies P.O.V. *

We got home and I sat on my new dad's lap and started to fall asleep. "Guys I'm gonna take her up to bed." My dad said. He put me into his bed and laid me in bed and covered me up he started to walk out when I said "Daddy please don't ever forget about me." "Why do you think I'd forget about you you're the most important person in the world to me." He said back "I love you daddy." I said "I love you more." He told me a story so I would fall asleep.

Cam's P.O.V.*

I fell asleep in bed with Allie she's so sweet and so important to me I love her mor than anything. I felt something shaking me turns out it was Nash he was waking me up because we had to go shopping for Allie. I woke her up and got her dressed I put her in a pair of jeans and I have her one of my sisters old hello kitty shirts and she wanted to wear one of my flat bill hats so I let her.

First we went to the toy store and told her "pick out anything you want princess." Then I turned around and she had a giant stuffed bear in her arms we also got her a new bed with a canopy and a crown in top.

Allies P.O.V.*

Me and my daddy shopped for clothes and toys and supplies for my new room. I'm having the best time ever and Maddie's still stuck in that orphanage. I'm so happy with my new family I just hope I have a new mommy soon two.

*Authors Note* hey guys sorry this chapter was so short but I lost my train-of-thought.