Chapter 5: I love you

Allie's POV*

It was the beginning of my and Hayes's freshman year. I got up to find Hayes laying in bed with me I smiled and he woke up. I got up to take a shower I got out and I put my hair in a side half fishtail, I put on a magcon T-Shirt, short purple star shorts, ankle socks, and line green connivers. I heard a groan and turned around I it was Hayes "hey babe you're up" I said "wow you look great." He replied.

H-Hayes, A-Allie, As-Ashley, D-Dylan,

As- Sup rainbow head.

H- Ashley knock it off.

D- Wow Allie I like what you did with your hair.

A- Yeah I can tell you're lying

D- Uh I sort of was at first but now you just look stupid.

H- No you don't you, you look amazing as always.

Hayes' POV*

At lunch me and Allie sat down outside I went to get drinks and Ashley came up to me and started talking to me "hey Hayes" "hey ashley" "look I like you and what I did was wrong I'm sorry please take me back." "Yeah no way Ashley I have a girlfriend." "Fine." And she kissed me I saw Allie run off.

Allies POV*

I saw Ashley kiss Hayes I was crushed I ran off and didn't tell anyone were I was going.

Cameron's POV*

M-mom D-dad

D- Hun I'm so scared Allies been missing for a week she could be dead

M- don't worry she'll come home

All of a sudden Nash and Hayes walk in fighting.

N- how could you just let Allie leave school like that she's been missing for a week Cam's been freaking out all week.

H- I know I didn't meant for it to happen it all just happened so fast.

N- excuses excuses.

H- I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to happen.

Hayes's POV*

I ran out the door I had to find Allie I searched for two days and I found her lying on the beach soaking wet I thought she was dead so I called her dad he came out as quick as he could. I held Allie in my arms till her dad got here I was so glad to see him Allie was taken to the emergency room and kept there over night.

Allies POV*

I woke up in the emergency room and Hayes was asleep next to me. We went home later that day and my mom gave me a huge hug "Mom I can't breathe" I said "oh sorry sweetie" she said back