Chapter10

We looked downstairs after hearing the loud noise to see Serena laying on the ground surrounded with her blood. Jeanna and Chase brought Bryan to the park so we ran out of the house and called 911.

911: Hello wh-

Seth: There's a stranger in m-

911:What's your a-

Seth:Get and ambulance and the police to 274 Roselyn street N-

911:Yes sir but c-

Seth: DON'T tell me to calm down my pregnant girlfriend, my friend and his girlfriend are here and where not gonna di-

911: Sir your no-

Seth:where all gonna DIEE

*Seth hangs up the phone in a huff*

---2 minutes later---

*HONK HONK*

We heard the sirens get closer and cloer intill we could see the ambulance and police car come zooming down the street.The police surrounded our house and a police offecer followed by a group of first responders ran in the house . "Bring the streacher guys" One from inside yelled as the others rushed in. We waited till we saw Serena's body lifelessly laying on the streacher. I couldn't watch any more so i turned around and hugged Zach. Baillie started crying and Seth continued to confort her .

"Sh- sh- she doesn't deserve this" Baillie said rubbing her tears on Seth's loose american eagle sweater Baillie got for him the year before for Christmas.

"I know i know she didn't" Seth said kissing her forehead.

"Whoa Kay-Lynn loosen your grip your strangling me". Zach said pulling my arms off his shoulders while rubbing his neck.

"Oh sorrry" I said realizing how tight my arms where around him.

"So what now"Seth said looking around at all of us standing on our front curb watching the ambulance speed away.

*SIRENS*

The cops chased after a car gettting away. The car looked similar to one of Jasons cars. "Let's go inside im cold" Said baillie runnign inside. "So how did they get in here?" Baillie said raising her eyebrown stairing at what was left of the blood on the floor. I slowly walked down the steep stairs looking around. I saw that one of the windows where broken. Which reminded me of how jason opend that exact window the other day.

"Hey guys i think i know who did this." I said as they all ran down stairs.

"Who?" Baillie said looking at me .

"Jason" I said looking them in the eyes.

"But how would we not notice" Zach said

"he other day he opend the window i don't know if it was for this exactly or something else but this all points to him."

"Yeah i guess it does he gets mad opens the window leave then comes back breaks in to steal what ?" Baillie said.

"Yeah i guess your right " I said

"This is confussing he wouldn't want to hurt Serena though there's no point to it" Baillie said looking down at her hands placed on her stomach.