Chapter 8

*SMASH* I heard the heavy front door hit the metal stopper.  I jumped out of bed as fast as i could and ran down the stairs nearly falling down the flight of stairs.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA whats happening " I said huffing for breath.

"No i just fell " Seth said holding his knee.

"How ?" I said giving him a weird look.

"Jason came home he's down stairs he pushed me walking in side to get his stuff ." Seth mutterd pointing down stairs.

Iwalked down stairs into baillies room to see Jason running around throwing stuff in his bags."Don't do this your hurting everyone" I said.

"Look iv'e found someone else iv'e moved on" Jason said packing all his shirts.

"What who did you move on to i bet your just gonna screw her and get her pregnant like what you did to Baillie".I said looking up at him.

"Look" Said Jason pushing me against the wall holding his hand tightly around my neck pinning me to the wall. " I don't lik her anymore. I did love her but i moved on just leave it how it is ok do you hear me ?" He said starring me in the eye.

"Y-Yeah" I said gasping for air.He let me go turned around and continued packing.

"What's your problem?" Th question slipped out of my mouth.

"What's my problem ? Look at Baillie shes falling for him She doesn't love me. He said as he flung his head down and walked away. I swear i saw a single tear fall down his face. *SLAM* I heard the door close and Baillie gasp as Jason walked out the door and Seth gave her a huge hug .