ThunderShield

Summary: Steve likes to play with Thor's hair

Steve always loved to play with his boyfriend's hair, whether it was just absentmindedly or intentional. Thor didn't mind at all, he encouraged it from time to time. It felt relaxing and soothing to him, to the point where it could make him fall asleep.

When Steve was frozen, he had a lot of catching up to do when he was pulled out. Thankfully, the internet was there to help him. He noticed a weird pattern in Thor's hair and when he said it was a 'braid', Steve was confused, so he searched it up. About 2 hours later, he ended up on YouTube watching 'braid tutorials'. He found it intriguing and found out there were more than 1 type of braid.

It was a bit harder to learn when he didn't have any long hair. So he called his boyfriend.

"Babe! Come here!"

Thor trotted into the living room soon after.

"Did you know there more than one type of braid?" Thor nodded while Steve looked distraught. "And you didn't tell me?" Thor laughed at his reaction,"Sorry love, didn't think you'd be interested."

"Sit. I want to learn." Thor sat in front of Steve while he tried to do it as the tutorial video played.

Steve started off with just a regular braid. When he was done and it looked sort of similar to the one in the video, he felt accomplished. Thor went to go look at it in. "Not bad babe. Needs work, but looks good."

After that, Steve kept looking up different types of braids and learning how to do each and every one.

"You've been on that thing for the whole day." Thor spoke. He was right, it was now in the evening time.

"Take a break love."

"But babe, the braids." Steve pouted.

"You'll have more time later, let's just eat."

Throughout their dinner, as they sat next to each other, Steve couldn't help himself when his hands would go to Thor's hair. Whenever he'd swat Steve's hands away, they'd find their way back a couple minutes later.

"Steve." Thor warned sternly. "Sorry." He mumbled.

Steve was like that pretty much everyday. Thor didn't mind, he just didn't want him to do it when they were eating. There's a good part to this though, now whenever Thor is done showering, Steve always offered to brush his hair, so that he could braid it when he was done.

Steve actually did it so much, he did it in his sleep sometimes. Thor would wake up and just feel someone touching his hair. He didn't have to turn around to know that it was his boyfriend.

When Thor got a hair cut, Steve wasn't too happy at first. He wasn't necessarily angry, he was just sad. Now he had no way of practicing. Until, he saw a solution to his problem.

"I think you have developed quite a problem." Thor mentioned. "What makes you say that?" He asked.

Thor looked around their room to see all the wigs and mannequin heads Steve had bought scattered around on the floor. "This is absolutely normal."

"But is it though?"

Steve sighed,"Okay, maybe you're right

Steve sighed,"Okay, maybe you're right."

"I'm sorry, ever since you cut your hair, I couldn't practice." He pouted. "Just keep two. The rest we can throw out." Steve agreed.

"We can also try to find a new hobby for you." Thor suggested as he pressed his lips against Steve's forehead. "That would be nice."