Prologue/Character's

I want to thank you all for taking the opportunity to read my third new book "My Vampire Mate" I hope that every one of you enjoys it to your heart's content. I do want to apologize for my lack of grammar when reading the story.

Please note that this book is a work of fiction and everything written is from my imagination.

All names. characters, locations, etc are all made up by me.

All pictures and videos are all from Google and Pinterest and belong to its rightful owner.

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL MY WORK OR POST IT TO OTHER SITES WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

CHARACTERS :

Vlad Cyrus : 7,955-year-old vampire who works under the vampire queen protecting his kin and other inncocent supernatrual beings.  Vlad has short cinnamon brown hair and scarlet eyes. He loves spending his free time writing romantic poems. He is also a day walker vampire meaning he can walk in the sun like normal people.

Amelia Crown : 23-year-old snow woman who lives alone wanting a nice normal life with her human best friend Lex Flair. Amelia has long silver hair that reaches up to her waist and lovely light blue eyes. In her spare time she loves to painting everything about nature. 

Clarinda BloodMoon : 30,000-year-old vampire queen who loves to take care of her people. She enjoys spending time out in the royal garden looking at her favorite flower the red spider lily. She spends her evenings reading romance novels. She is the first ever royal vampire who can walk in the sun making her the first day walker in vampire history. Clarinda can give the power to her vampires to walk in the sun , but she only gave that power to those she trusts such as Vlad.

Lex Flair : 23-year-old human girl who runs her own book store. Lex is best friends with Amelia and loves to hangout. Lex has long dark brown hair that reaches up to her elbows and dark brown eyes. 

Don Flair : 23-years-old human man and the brother to Lex Flair. Don works as a graphics design maker for video game. He's in love with Amelia and want's to be with her. 

Stan Glover : 9,197-year-old vampire who is best friends with Vlad. Stan has short gray hair and dark red eyes that he covers up with sunglasses. Just like Vlad he can walk in the sun.