Forgive me

Summary of last chapter: 

Natasha's injuries from the crash included: broken ribs, can't walk for a few months, and a broken left arm. She could not remember who Ronnie was. Tyla, Chris, and Stephen all left New York and flew to Cali to see Natasha. Ronnie was just about to remind Natasha of their date and how great it was until... 

Stephen's POV 

*runs into Natasha's room* 

Stephen: NATASHAAA. Oh my god, baby. I'm so sorry. 

Tyla: Oh my goodness. I am so glad you are okay. I am so so sooo sorry dude. 

Chris: Oh thank god. You don't look too bad champ. 

Stephen: Baby I'm so sorry okay. But I'm here now. 

I walk and push past who I am pretty sure is this Ronnie dude. I grab Natasha's hand and hold it close to my heart. 

Natasha: What are all of you doing here? 

*She takes back her hand* 

I can tell she is in a lot of pain. Anddd that she is still mad at all of us, well except Chris. 

Ronnie: Hey, she can't move much. I'm not sure it's a good idea for all of you to be here. 

*Ronnie stands up and tries to signal everyone to move away from Natasha* 

Stephen: Uh who the hell do you think you are? Her boyfriend? We flew in here and just landed 20 minutes ago. Do NO-- PLEASE DO NOT tell me what to do. 

*Ronnie walks towards Stephen* 

Ronnie: Have a little respect bro. Your girl, or should I say, EX girl is in extreme pain and she does not want to listen to your bull shit rn. Step away.

Stephen: Ohh okay okay so you think that because you brou---- 

Natasha: ENOUGH. *heart monitors beeping quickens* AWHHHISHPDJOJHHH SHITTT. My ribs..my r ib s. 

Tyla: NURSE. NURSEEEE HELP. 

Tyla's POV 

I can tell this wasn't the best idea...to bring Stephen here. To ambush her (what I did not want to happen) But I know that Stephen had genuine love for my best friend. I did not want to strip that away from them. Seeing Natasha though, it was relieving. She looked bad but I know it could've been worse. I'm just happy she's alive and will eventually heal. 

*A nurse runs into the room* 

The nurse looked around confused. 

Nurse: Okay there could only be two people with the patient. She does not need any more stress or pain or any of you guys yelling. Two people only. NOW. 

I looked at Chris and Stephen. No one budged. Ronnie stood his ground. 

Nurse: If two of you do not leave right now I am going to have to kick all three of you out. 

Tyla: Stephen, come on. Go out there with Chris. You need to cool off. 

Stephen: COOL OFF? Ronnie sho-- 

Nurse: Excuse me sir. Out. *points to Stephen* 

*Stephen pushes past Ronnie, sighs, and leaves the room.* 

Tyla: Babe, can you please keep an eye on Stephen and make sure he doesn't do anything stupid? 

Chris: On it.