Back to Cali

**A/N: New formatting, aka better formatting. 

Summary of last chapter: 

Natasha moved back to California after a series of events: argument with Tyla + Toni, Toni + Stephen cheating, and not making it on the basketball team. In her first few days in Cali she ran into (literally) a handsome man named Ronnie Banks. They had dinner together and as they walked back to their car Natasha got hit. Ronnie contacted Tyla and.... 

Natasha's POV

--- laying in the hospital bed --- 

All I remembered was a loud blaring horn, ringing in my ears. I felt someone's hand on mine. I looked up and could not recognize the person sitting there. My line of sight was not very clear and I could not move my body whatsoever. I can only feel the hand on mine.

( Natasha's thoughts ) A/N ** What's going through her mind will be said in the parentheses.

Doctor: So I just ran some test results and I have bad news, but I also have some good news. 

Mystery man: Okay umm bad news first please. 

Doctor: Bad news, she won't be able to walk for a few months, she has a few broken ribs, and her left arm is sprained. 

( I can't walk for a few MONTHS. ARE YOU JOKING?! Why can't I speak? Oh my gosh a few broken ribs. What. the. hell. ) 

Mystery man: Damn. Okay and how about the good news? 

Doctor: Good news is she survived a very, VERY dangerous crash. Her chances were pretty slim but you got a tough one Ronnie. 

(Ronnie? Who is this Ronnie? A dangerous CRASHHHHH?!?) 

Ronnie: Oh thank god. She is special to me. 

*Ronnie grabs Natasha's hand firmly* 

(Okay WHO does this guy think he is grabbing my hand?) 

Ronnie's POV

Thank god Natasha is okay. I know I just met her and all but, I don't know. I feel like I've known her forever. 

I looked at her and grabbed her hand. 

Ronnie: Everything is going to be okay. I promise you. 

Natasha: ... 

Ronnie: Can you talk? 

Natasha: *shakes her head no* 

Ronnie: Okay, it's okay. You will be able to okay. Just get some rest, I'll worry about everything else. 

Doctor: She should be able to talk soon, she is just in shock and in a lot of pain. I'm going to get the nurses to help with her cast and boot for her right leg. She will be in a wheelchair to make it easier for her to move around as well as recover. 

Ronnie: Okay okay, thank you so much doc. Will she be released tonight? 

Doctor: Most likely tomorrow morning, I want to make sure there are no other complications. 

Ronnie: Of course. Thanks again. 

*Doctor leaves the room* 

Tyla's POV 

I can NOT believe what is going on right now. Natasha leaves to Cali and three days later she's in the hospital. This is definitely a sign she can not just live out there on her own. And WHY tf is Ronnie of all people with her? How in the world??