New life?

SUMMARY OF LAST CHAPTER:
-Christian leaves for the day to host a party
-He wonders if he waited to long to "do it" with Tyla
-Tyla stays home alone
-Natasha is still in Cali, bumps into Ronnie Banks
- Christian sets up the house to make it look romantic for Tyla

*TYLA's HOUSE*
I came home to a house filled with beautiful roses laying everywhere, candles lit which smelled beautifully, and my handsome boyfriend waiting for me in a bath robe and a plate filled with chocolate covered strawberries. I've never seen anything more perfect. I walked to him and kissed him.
Christian: Hey baby, you like? *smiles wide*
Tyla: Of course. Everything is perfect.
Christian: I'm glad you like it, I had to do all of this in 30 minutes.
Tyla: *giggles* It's amazing. Just like you. So, what is this all for?
Christian: *stutters* Umm, well you know Draii right?
Tyla: Yeaah
Christian: Well, he asked me if we have ever,, uhh, you know, done it yet...
Tyla: oh. OHHHH. *laughs nervously*
Christian: Yeah. I mean, I don't want to force you to do anything you don't want to do, so if you're not ready, it's totally fine. I'll wait as long as you want me to. As long I have you baby girl.
Tyla: Awwwww, but I think that we should wait. I'm not ready. You shouldn't let your friends pressure you to do things like this. Cause at the end of the day, our relationship only includes us two. *smiles* I'm so happy and greatly lucky to have you baby. I love you.
Christian: I love you too baby.

NATASHA'S POV
I sped back to my apartment to get ready for my date with Ronnie. I couldn't believe this was happening. I literally just got home a couple of days ago and I already got myself a handsome date. Once I got to my apartment, I hopped into the shower and freshened up. I got out and raided my closet trying to find something nice to wear. I picked out a simple, yet elegant dress to wear. I blow dried my hair and fixed it up a little. I put mascara on. I looked in the mirror and caught myself smiling. This is the first relationship of my "new life" in Cali. I'm happy that I bumped into Ronnie. Hopefully he treats me well. I grabbed my phone to call him but saw that he was already calling me. I answered it.

*Phone Call with Ronnie*
Ronnie: Hey beautiful, you ready?
Natasha: *giggles* Hey handsome, and yeah I was just about to call you.
Ronnie: *sighs with relief* Oh thank goodness. I thought you were about to flake on me.
Natasha: Never, now hurry up and pick me up.
Ronnie: Alright babygirl. Come outside now
Natasha: Excuse me?
Ronnie: I'm here.
*Natasha walks to the door*
*HANGS UP*
How did he know where I lived...I walked out looking hella confused. He came out of his car and damn did he look fine. He was wearing some fancy polo and he fixed his hair from earlier. Ronnie walked towards me, smiling.
Ronnie: Hey baby girl, you look gorgeous. *hugs me*
Natasha: Hey?? You look hella fine yourself. But I'm confused on how you got here?
Ronnie: Oh that! Well after you agreed to our date, I rushed to my car. I couldn't let you walk home. I would be too worried about you, so I followed you home to be safe. You run hella fast by the way. *winks*
Natasha: Damn, that's hella sweet of you. *smiles*
Ronnie: That's one damn fine smile you got. Why don't we start going to the restaurant.
Natasha: Yeah, I'm getting cold standing here.
Ronnie: Oh really? Here let me grab my sweater in the car. *runs to the car, grabs sweater*
Natasha: awww, thank you.
He grabbed my hand and walked me to the passenger side and opened the door for me. WHAT A GENTLEMAN! I'm already in love. We drove to the restaurant and he ordered what I dropped before. We ended up staying at the restaurant for a good 3 hours. We talked and got to know each other pretty well. I found out that he also played basketball, used to live in New York, and raps/sings. We started headed back to my apartment. Next thing you know, I see bright car lights heading toward me and I hear a loud car horn.
Ronnie: NATASHA!

CHRISTIAN's POV
So, we ended up not doing it. Which I am TOTALLY okay with. I never really thought about it until Drai brought it up. I'm glad Tyla wants to wait. I would seriously wait my whole life if I had to. I love her soooooooooooo much.

TYLA's POV
I couldn't sleep. Nothing new or anything, but I felt weird. Like something bad happened. I picked up my phone and saw a few missed calls from Natasha. Why is she calling me??? I picked up the phone and called her back. It rang a few times and then a guy answered...his voice sounded familiar.
*PHONE CALL W/ "NATASHA"*
Tyla: Natasha?
???: *sniffles* Hey Ty, It's Ronnie. I saw your name in Natasha's phone so I'm guessing you know her.
(Ronnie and I knew each other from a while back. Idk how, but we're related)
Tyla: RONNIE? Wait, what's wrong? WHAT HAPPENED?
Ronnie: It's Natasha....

TO BE CONTINUED.

Like/ Comment and leave suggestions or ideas of what should happen next. I'm looking forward to continue this story. I apologize again for the long wait. But now I'M BACK! Hope you guys enjoyed. Comment your favorite part or what you didn't like. STAY POSITIVE and KEEP THE VIBES UP. LOVE LOVE LOVE.