Outtake (7)

George Weasley's POV

(outtake of  end of chapter 2 and chapter 3)

"At least I'm not an ugly bloke." Alicia Spinnet responds.

Lee, Fred, Angelina, Katie and I break out laughing at Oliver's face after Alicia responds to a comment Oliver made.

"That's my girl." Fred says leaning to his left to kiss his girlfriend on the cheek.

"Look who's become a softie." Lee jokes right before stuffing his face with food.

"Hey, at least I can get a girl." Fred says quickly to respond.

Lee stops eating and looks at him in shock as the girls giggle the shock quickly wears off.

"I can have any girl I want." He says with a sly smirk on his face. "I just don't need one."

"Sure you can." Katie responds rolling her eyes as she takes a sip of her drink.

We all go back to eating talking about anything from how our summers have been to how small the first years are, Fred suddenly stands up and we all look at him.

"I'll be back in a minute." He says walking off before anyone can question him at this point he could be going to do something for Dumbledore or about to commit murder, I'm not sure at this point.

"That was weird." I remark everyone nods their heads.

I watch him walk away for a minute before returning to my delicious food.

I suddenly hear someone take a seat on my left side. I don't turn to look knowing its Fred.

"You were quick Fred." I say taking a sip of my pumpkin juice.

"Do I look like Fred?" I hear a familiar voice says with a very feminine chuckle follow it.

I turn in shock almost spitting out my pumpkin juice I swallow quickly as I get a good look at my sister who I haven't seen in a while my face going from shocked to happy within minutes.

"Izzy." I whisper with relief in her ear as I pull her into a bone-crushing hug a small smile graces my face as I realize my sister is home.

As I pull away from the hug my relief turns into anger as I remember all of the things I went through waking up one morning realizing my sister was gone.

"Isabella Weasley, What the bloody hell were you thinking? And pretending to be Fred you should be ashamed." I say waving around my finger trying to stay mad but my anger soon turns to happiness.

"I missed you to Georgie." She responds smiling so big I'm afraid her face will crack, as she puts me int another hug.

"So where is Freddie?" She asked with a quirked brow as she pulled away from the hug.

"You'll see soon." I respond with a small smirk and go back to my conversation with my friends.

Suddenly there was a loud bang and fireworks flew into the dining hall flashing reds and blues in the sky. I smirked and watch as the fireworks create a wonderful show. Once it ends everyone claps some people whistling. I watched as Fred entered the room arms above his head.

"Thank you, everyone, I hope you enjoyed the show." He said before he bowed.

Once everyone calmed down he came over to the table. Once he was there he noticed Izzy but he only could see the back of her head so I'm not sure he realized it was her.

"Georgie, you gave a girl my spot?" He said but you could hear the humor in his voice "Are you replacing me, I feel hurt." I turned around with a smile on my face as he places his hand over his heart.

"So this is how you treat your own sister." With a shake of her head "What would mom say." Izzy responds with a shake of her head and a small tut before I get a chance. I watch his face humor, to shock, to anger.

"Izzy." He exclaims as he sees her face after she turns around.

He pulls her up from her seat and into a big hug almost as big a hug as mine, but mine was bigger and better as always.

"You don't need to hug the life out of me, Freddie." Izzy says as she laughs hugging him back.

She looks around and sees everyone staring at us with shocked or confused expressions depending on who was looking at us.

"There is nothing to see here." Izzy says loudly making sure everyone heard her.

We all chuckles as everyone looks shocked at her yelling, before retiring to whatever they were doing before the started staring.

Let me get a good look at you." Fred says as he makes her spin like the goofball he is.

"Well, how do I look?" She questions with a coy smile trying not to laugh too hard.

"You're looking a little old for her age, but other than that I would say ok." He says with a hand on his chin like he was thinking if something serious.

I watch as her face goes from humor to fake anger before she responds with.

Hello, my lovely readers!!! This is a filler chapter. I am working on some I ideas and so far I have has people as for either Bella and Draco or Bella and Jake so I was wondering what you guys think. I hope you guys are enjoying my book ad thank you for reading. If you guys have any questions or ideas let me know.

-Love Jules

Let me know which one you want.

1.Bella and Malfoy 

2. Bella and Jake 

3. Bella and Edward

4.Bella and (someone else)