"Skyros!" I read about this in a story. The eye of the Storm can move and turn. I know this is strength than speed. All of my Bakugan's attack came to my head. Once I was going to speak, all our Bakugan were sent into our Bakuball.

"That was Zero's move!" An announcer yelled. I sigh, if she used her main I will too.

Nana came on command and her Bakugan stood tall. Zero her main and her pride. A Pyrus Bakugan.

"The size difference is unfair!" People yelled from the crowd

"The size difference is unfair!" People yelled from the crowd. Nana is massive compared to Zero. Azira threw a Haos Maxotaur.

"Fine, " I said, Nana stomped. "Arctic Scream!" Both plugged their ears.

"Holy Fury!" Nana dodged but Maxotaur rammed Nana. Zero quickly spun and thrashed his tail. He pinned Nana, Zero bit her shoulder.

"Nana, Ice Freeze!" Zero and Maxotaur were both incaged in ice. Nana Whipped her tail against Maxotaur. He crashed against the wall of the arena. Zero pounced on Nana from behind. Nana struggled to get him off. She fell backward, Zero took her weight. His health had gone from 500 to 450.

"Fire Armor and go all in!" Zero small form grew. It roared, spreading its wing. This thing towered over Nana.

Its gaping mouth came at Nana

Its gaping mouth came at Nana. She held the jaw open, a blaze came from its mouth. She dodged, her health was low.

"Finish this-!" A dark object lunged at its neck. It jerked Zero away and pinned it. Zero health was sent to 450 to 250. This force made the ground under Zero crack.

"The Heck?!" Azira yelped. I fell to my knees. The object was Kiki, She had come in time and saved Nana. She barked, Zero kicked her off. She flipped and landed beside me.

"Kiki!" I wailed as I hug her knee. She chuckled and placed a paw on my head.

"Come, Nana, let's show them!" Nana nodded. Kiki stalked Zero, her head down.

"Kiki Dark Matter!" I cry,

"Nana Ice Burst!" Kiki sliced Zero. She launched herself off him and behind me. Nana sent ice at him at a fast rate.

"Hex of Destruction!" Kiki mumbled some words. The field was clouded with Darkness. Kiki walked slowly to the container. She snarled and bit in random places. Like she was in a struggle. A purple aura circles around Kiki.

She leaped at the dome crushing it

She leaped at the dome crushing it. Suddenly everything was returned to normal. Zero was in his Bakuball. I sigh and I felt dizzy.

Third Person POV

Azira gazed in shock. She fell to the ground. Her dog licked her cheek but she was stunned.

'How did I lose? I was sure I was more powerful-'

Y/n had fainted. Nana collapse also, she breathed deeply. Kiki sat in front of Nana.

"Sleep Nana, I'll take care of Y/n." Nana nodded, she rolled into her Bakuball. Y/n's team jogged to see her. Toshi lifted her, everyone cheered.

"She did it!" Lia hollered, tears coming from her eyes. Dan nodded but saw Azira. He walked to Azira.

"Azira right?" Her eyes narrowed.

"What does it matter to you!" She sniffed while she stood.

"You are such an amazing Bakugan brawler. You did damage to Y/n!" Dan shouted.

"S-Shut u-up. I barely did anything to her!" She spat.

"Come and join the Awesome Ones. I know Y/n would like to have you there." Azira blushed.

"F-Fine but not because of any of you. Just because I want the chance to beat Y/n, " She said, crossing her arms. Dan smiled and nodded.

(A/n I'm so sorry!!! It's really bad! But if you liked it for some reason them please vote. Sorry, its short!!! Bye Beagle out:)

Author: A new member of the Awesome Ones is here. We are in Azira's presences.

Magnus: What's so good about her?

Azira: I could beat your butt that's what!

Magnus: Ha! That's funny. You can't even hit me.

Azira: Yeah sure...

Author: I heard you were a Tsundere...

Azira: I-I'm certainly not!

Lia: Whats a Tsundere?

Author: Someone who's cold and defense before showing their friendly side.

Lia: Oh, I can see that. Your posture is defensive. Your legs crossed and arms crossed and your cheeks are red.

Author: That's is very defensive.

Azira: What that's just how I sit!

Author: Tsundere tend to look away. They don't make eye contact.

Lia: Yep, that's what she's doing right now.

Azira: Can I leave!