Taking back my birth right and a deal

Começar do início

Level: 4
Ark points: 1700
Def points: 800
Attribute: Light
Monster type: Machine

Level: 4Atk points: 1500Def points: 1800Attribute: Light Monster type: Machine

Level: 4
Atk points: 1500
Def points: 1800
Attribute: Light
Monster type: Machine

"But wait I'm not done yet from hand I will equip my c-crush to buster and then unequip it to bring out to the field" a small purple metal bat appears on the field and lets out a screech.

Level: 4
Atk points: 1200
Def points: 2000
Attribute: Light
Monster type: Machine

"Now I will attack your dragon with buster dragon and use honest effect to bring my buster dragon attack points up! Go buster assault blast!" The green metal dragon open up its mouth and it sent a blast at twin burst dragon, to which two magical cylinders appear infront of the attack "what? Impossible!" Caleb eyes widen at this.

Buster dragon attack points: 1500 to 4500

"You fell into a simple trap just as I could tell when you draw your hand and so thanks to magical cylinder with send the attack right back at you! Also since your buster attack my dragon you monster is banish aswell" Y/n tells Caleb who eyes widen at this info before being hit by his own attack and his monster vanishes.

Caleb life points: 8000 to 3500

"Ugh very well before I end my turn I will throw a card face down and that will be all for now" A card appears on Caleb side of the field and it now becomes y/n turn who draws a card from his deck to which he looks at before adding it to his hand.

"Blue eyes twin burst attack Gold gadget and show this fool what true power means! Go twin burst!" Blue eyes twin burst open both it's mouths sending a attack towards the gold monster before Y/n dragon and king of dragons was destroyed making his eyes widen.

"Nice try Y/n but my facedown card known as mirror force destroy both of your monsters-" "I had the feeling you do something like that so the card I just draw will be helping me out!" Y/n eyes glow blue and he lifted his hand towards the sky as a blue light landed between the two duelist to show a new dragon on Y/n side of the field "I give you Deep-eyes white dragon! Now it gains twin burst attack points and you take 600 points of damage for each dragon with a different name so that twelve hundred points out of your life points! Go deeps eyes deep devastation! And then deep white lighting on that gadget!" Y/n dragon fire a blast from its open back towards Caleb hitting his life points and a blast from its mouth destroying the monster.