2

Tori used her key to get inside her best friends apartment. She looked around the clean empty living room as she shut the door. "E!" She called out as she made her way down the hall. Instead of going to the second room, she pushed the door open to the first room, spotting her bestie. "I knew you were in here." She laughed as she watched Ester work.

"Hey girl," Ester spoke as she looked up and smiled at her friend. Tori went and took a seat on the couch that was in the corner and watched her friend work.

"This all you been doing today?" Tori asked, pulling out her phone to scroll on social media. Today was a day of peace for her because she didn't have to work nor did she have class so she wanted to spend it with her bestie.

"Yeah, I have to deliver these packages tonight, but I got one more outfit to do." She replied as she focused on the fabric in front of her. She was making a blue pants set for a loyal customer.

"Today is my free day, you wanna go out?" Tori asked, looking up from her phone.

"So you didn't hear me when I said I gotta finish this?" Ester replied looking up at her friend. "You know I take this very serious, this is my job, this is something that pays the bills, so if you want me to hang out tonight how bout you help me?"

"This is not what I came over to do," Tori whined. "But I guess I'll help."

"Either that or your gonna be going out alone, your pick." She said smirking. Ester was definitely a party girl but she put work before playtime. She was about her money and wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of that.

She was making over a thousand a week with her self owned business. That's why she only work four days out of the week and her off days were mostly dedicated to working. Making clothes was hard, especially doing it for so many people but it was her passion. Tori understood as well and that's why she didn't mind helping even though she would complain here and there. She knew that Ester would do the same for her if she had a passion for something.

"I don't understand how you have the patience for this, it takes too long." Tori spoke as she folded an outfit neatly and put it in a box that had a logo and Ester's business name on it. 'My Secret Closet'

"Not for me, I finish an outfit in a hour." She replied as she also neatly put two outfits in one of her boxes, before moving on to the next order. "Hand me one of the off the shoulder crop tops, a small." Tori did as told and went back to finishing her task. The girls finished all the orders together within the next hour and now was getting ready to go out.

"How this look?" Ester asked, viewing her outfit in her body mirror.

"Girl, what have you been eating? Look at that ass." Tori said as she gave Ester's butt a small smack.

"That's because I been in the gym lately." Ester replied, turning around to shake her ass a little. "Let me stop, but are we going to the lounge? Cuz I'm tryna shake my ass a little but also smoke a lil some."

"Yeah, we definitely going there." Tori said as she straighten out her hair. "Can I wear these?" She asked pointing to a pair of pretty red heels.

"Yeah, but you better give me my shit back." Ester said as she grabbed her purse. "Bitch, I know you only going there to spy on Darius, it's okay to admit you still miss him." Ester said as they both walked out the door. Ester stopped to lock her door before making her way to the car.