Chapter 3

I'm woken up by voices coming from in the room. I start to open my eyes but shut them again as light pores in my eyes.

"She's waking. Go get her water and something to eat from the kitchen." One man's voice says.

"Alright sir." Another man's voice says and exits the room.

"Hello who... who... who are you and where am I?"I ask opening my eyes and looking around the room.

"Hello beautiful. We're getting you something to eat and drink right now." The man says. Another man walks in with a tray. He sets it down and takes off the lid revealing a glass of water and a plate of steak and potatoes and leaves the room. I carefully start eating fully aware that it could be poisoned.

"It is not poisoned. I assure you." The man says. For some reason I trust him he seems oddly familiar. I start eating and after twenty-five minutes I am done with everything and there are only a few potatoes left with a little bit of steak. I push the plate away feeling full.

"Are you done?" He asks and I nod. He takes the tray and knocks on the door and the same man comes in and grabs the tray.

"Now I will answer your questions. My name is Raphael Lucciano. But you can call me Raph. We are at my mansion this will be your room. Soon you be able to walk around my house freely when you can be trusted not to run away." He says.

"Well since you are having me stay here can I at least shower and get a change of clothes? Please. " I ask.

"Of course the bathroom is through that door and I had one of my maids dress you and clean your dress you were wearing. Everything you need is in there. I will leave you alone but I will be back in half an hour." He says and walks out. I walk over in thw bathroom and immediately gasp. It's beautiful.

Wow he said mansion but I didn't think it would be this pretty

Wow he said mansion but I didn't think it would be this pretty. Okay I ran the tub and started taking off the night gown I was in. The maids had taken everything off of me and washed it so I was only wearing the nightgown. I carefully got in the tub and started washing my body with the bar of soap on the side. After my body was washed I started washing my hair true to his word there was shampoo and conditioner. After washing I sat there and relaxed. Suddenly I realized he said he'd be back in half an hour and it had already been twenty minutes.  I hurriedly got out and dried off. On the counter were my dress and my shoes.  I put them on and towel dried my hair and brushed through it with a brush I found on the counter and pull my hair back into a ponytail to keep it off my back. I opened the medicine cabinet and found a toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed my teeth. When I was done I went back to the room and got a better look at it.

 When I was done I went back to the room and got a better look at it