All Fun and Games (Feedback)

Začít od začátku

Overall, I love the diversity of stories in this book and the creativity that goes with it. I think there are some technical issues but those can be easily fixed with a round or two of edits. Keep exploring those different topics and gender and sexual pairings!

PixieStormcrow

These are all interesting one-shots with interesting plot twists

It's a bit confusing when she doesn't stick to the norm, for example, vampires feeding off other vampires. But it allows her work to stand out.

I also like that she writes about different things; the paranormal, the teacher-student dynamic, LGBTQ.

My one suggestion would be for more story development.

Example the vampire story: she calls him Master but she dominates in the storyline. Is this a role reversal thing or the norm?

With the teacher, student, mate story. There's nothing to suggest the young man is paranormal.

Csuigar

The book was a series of one-shot Erotic encounters

The book was a series of one-shot Erotic encounters. I felt that the characters in the 4th chapter were the most relatable out of all the stories that I read. I loved the rich descriptions of the settings. The sex scenes were done well, very hot and raunchy and full of rich visuals which captivated my attention and kept me reading. I loved that the sex made up a majority of each story. The pacing was quite rushed, which could be because it was a one-shot I'm not entirely. The stories flowed well at the beginning but felt rushed as I got 1/3 of the way through each story. It was almost as though there was a time limit on the writing of each story. 

The other issue that I had was I found myself lost and confused at points. I was reading but it took a few paragraphs to figure out what was happening. For example, in chapter 3 The character is in the classroom when he starts to get hot and heavy with his teacher. There is no mention of the students leaving the class or the class is over. They go from working on a lab to full sex without much in between. If an audience is part of the allure then wouldn't there be reactions from the other students? In chapter 4 Alice goes from being completely broken and drunk to having sex in the shower.