011

COUPLE MONTHS HAS PAST since Alaïa has actually seen Steve, Natasha, and Sam. She kept in touch with Wanda and Vision for a while. It made Alaïa happy that they were together. Alaïa was getting busier and older, making her stop answering their calls.

Alaïa was now sixteen years old, almost seventeen. Her abilities have been getting stronger and she has improved a lot since then. She doesn't get weak when she uses her electric power anymore in which she is very proud of. 

Tony and Rhodey are still at the compound helping her with her abilities but mainly just to hang around the fun teenager. After they train with Alaïa they would usually try to spend as much with the teenager knowing that once she turns eighteen she will most likely travel to her dream places for a while, and then return.

Alaïa and Peter's friendship have increased dramatically. They have been sneaking out almost every night in which Tony dislikes.

Peter has taken an interest in Alaïa, but he is scared that she won't feel the same way. He genuinely really likes her, and is willing to do anything to make her happy.

Alaïa was casually laying on her bed in the compound, watching Stranger Things in her room. The tv show stopped and showed ALERT across the screen. She sat up and reached for the button on her wall. The ALERT was removed from tv, and showed her computer screen instead. 

"Good morning, Alaïa." FRIDAY spoke in her room.

"Mornin' FRIDAY, why is there an ALERT on my screen?"

FRIDAY showed a huge flying donut in the sky and Tony, Bruce, and Doctor Strange on the ground. Alaïa got out of her bed and opened her blinds. Sure enough, there was a huge spaceship in the sky.

"FRIDAY, tell Stark that I am on my way please."

"Yes, Alaïa."

Alaïa ran towards her closet and slipped on her suit. Quickly changing while accidentally falling on the floor a few times, she ran in the hallway and went towards the balcony door she goes in and out of the compound from sneaking out every night. Jumping off of the balcony, Alaïa flew towards the donut sized spaceship wondering what threat just entered Earth.

Alaïa saw people started to run away from the ship, and flashing emergency lights were going towards the ship. She saw the team and landed behind Tony, he looked back and smiled.

"Best record–one minute and thirty seconds." Tony said fist bumping her, making Alaïa smile knowing that she had gotten a new record.

"Can we please focus on the situation that we are in right now?" Doctor Strange said blankly towards the pair.

Alaïa nodded and stood there silent ready for the threat to come out.

A blue beam appeared from the ship, and two figures were on the ground. "Hear me, and rejoice. That you are about to die–"

Alaïa turned to her left and saw Doctor Banner next to her. She whispered to him, "is that Thanos?"

Bruce shook his head; no. It took Bruce a while to realize that the person who was just talking to was Alaïa. Bruce remembered the young girl from when Steve saved her, but the fact that she isn't little anymore made him feel like he missed a lot.

One of the monsters started to come to them. Alaïa saw Tony's suit started to wrap around his body. She quickly turned to see the Time Stone with Doctor Strange.

When she turned back she saw Tony getting thrown into the air. Alaïa stepped forward and wrapped the big monster into a force field. The monster being stuck into a force field started to bang on it. Alaïa quickly made electricity appear inside the force field making the monster get shocked with electricity.

The other person that the monster was with saw this and with one move of their finger, Alaïa was thrown into a building. Taking the hard hit she was fazed out, and couldn't move from the impact. Her head was spinning, and blamed herself for not putting a force field around herself.

It took Alaïa couple minutes to finally get up. Getting out of the destroyed building, she looked around and it was quiet. Alaïa found Bruce and went to him confused.

"Where's Tony?" She asked while looking around. "What happened?"

"He went to get the stone." Bruce said pointing to the sky.

The ship was flying away and close behind you can see a figure going right after it. Alaïa's eyes widen seeing them about to leave Earth.

"I'm going with him." Alaïa stated and Bruce's eyes widen.

"Alaïa, I don't think that's a good idea. You can't fly in space!" Bruce said waving his arms as he was pointing at the sky.

Alaïa thought about it and shrugged, "let's test it out then."

Alaïa jumped in the air flying towards the ship. She looked down and saw New York getting smaller and smaller. She started to glow, when she looked at her arms they were a light blue. Alaïa smiled at the fact that she discovered a new way of flying. Alaïa looked up and saw a figure hanging out of the ship. Going closer, she realized it was Peter.

"Parker!"

Peter turned and started to panic seeing Alaïa flying in Space. He shot a web at her and pulled her into the ship. Peter caught Alaïa in his arms in which Alaïa started to take deep breaths taking to catch her breath due to her flying from the ground to space.

"Alaïa." Peter paused in shock, "You can fly in space?" Peter asked as Alaïa was still attached to his body still trying to catch her breath.

She nodded at his question. Alaïa looked up to see him already looking down at her. She pulled away from his arms and her mouth dropped, "that's crazy right? Oh my gosh! That's insane."

Seeing Alaïa getting excited over her new power made Peter smile, and he nodded, "Crazy."

A/N:
hope you have a
great day!