kenma snapped his neck towards her and raised an eyebrow. "you and seventeen aren't dating?"

nana scrunched up her face and scoffs. "hell no. kuroo is just my best friend." she says. "that boy is single and ready to mingle~"

the whistle blew and the game was about to begin. kenma went back on the field and got into position. the crowd roars with screams and whistles. the two boys cheered on the sidelines, while the girls did the stunts. then, he and suga tumble backward and pops up, with their arms up in the air, shouting for the team.

the girls raised their pom poms. in their left hand was a white one and in the right was a red one. kenma was focus on the routine but couldn't help to stare at... him.

seventeen.

he was different from the other players. he wasn't like terushima and bokuto. or like oikawa and tanaka. or like iwaizumi, or daichi or any member on the field.

seventeen was incredible.

the cheer roared. they won the game, it was a good start to the season. kuroo was panting and sweating like crazy. "good game, bro." bokuto said, giving him a high five.

"thanks bo. we won this game."

the quarterback back took off his helmet, which made the girls scream in the stands. he walked back to the bench, with nana throwing a clean towel at him. "thanks."

"good game," she told him.

kuroo wasn't really paying attention to what his best friend was saying.

he couldn't concentrate during the whole freaking game.

fucking hell. what the actual fuck? god fucking dammit. why the fuck are the uniforms so tight. kuroo couldn't help but just stare at one certain cheerleader.

kenma was his name, from what nana told him last week.

he watched as he lifts up a girl, effortlessly, with another cheerleader. the girl was waving her pom poms and cheering her heart out, but kuroo didn't even bother to pay attention to her. he was staring at kenma's arms instead. he watches how they flex under the strain, how his thighs supported him so he wouldn't stumble back.

fucking hell. who allowed this man to be so attractive.

the team made their way to the locker rooms. kuroo kept quiet the whole walk there, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of his team. they got to the locker rooms and started to change.

"we pulled it off!" oikawa yells, throwing his hand up in the air with excitement.

iwaizumi nods his head in agreement. "yeah, we did. it was a good game."

"but let's be real, the real star of the game was kuroo," terushima grins.

kuroo smiles, putting his towel around his neck.

"agreed," oikawa beams. "honestly, tetsu-chan, keep playing like that, and you might get scouted before all of us."

"you guys legit take forever to fucking change." the team turned their heads to see nanashima standing at the door.