Chapter 21

*There is a pic of Josh*

No, you got niggas and I got bitches

You got niggas and I got bitches

You got niggas, I want you

Josh POV

I lied stretched out on the couch with Jordan on top of me sleep. I been watching 22 Jump Street every since she dozed off.

I miss talking to my best friend, Amir. But I ain't gone let that nigga know it. Her phone started ringing on the coffee table but she didn't budge. I reached over and grabbed her phone. I looked at the screen and saw it said Amir. I instantly rejected it.

I don't need Amir interfering in this. I'm trying to wife Jordan and Amir won't let me.

"Jay." I whispered in her ear.

"What?" She moaned out.

"I got to get home." I said.

"Don't leave me Josh." She grabbed my shirt tightly.

"It's 3 in the morning." I tried prying her hands off but she wasn't going for that.

Her phone began ringing again! She grabbed it and twisted her face at the screen.

"What?!" She said snappy. I'm guessing it's Mir. She crawled off me and walked to the kitchen. I sat up and stretched.

"Yo Jay I'm gone." I called to her but she was too busy snapping. I grabbed my keys and left. I saw Felix and Keith pulling up.

"Where you going?" Keith and I both asked each other.

"I was chilling with Jay." I smiled at the thought of her body laying on top of mines.

"Well you probably want to come in for this story we about to tell you and Jay." Keith laughed.

"Yea and it's all Keith's dumb ass fault." Felix shook her head. I sighed and walked back in.

Jordan was sitting on the couch with her feet propped up and her phone smashed on the floor by the wall.

"Who pissed you off?" Felix sat next to her.

"Amir! He think everything is about him. One day he gone call me and ima be married with a family!" She crossed her arms.

"Well what I'm about to tell you gone make you feel good." Felix looked from her to Keith.

Felix POV

What were they thinking for letting Keith and I go anywhere alone?! Two fools together is bound to be trouble.

"Oh shit. What y'all do?" Jay palmed her face.

"Should I start or you?" I asked Keith.

"Go for it." He smirked.

"Keith got us put out of prom." I said.

"Noooo. Felix got us put out of prom." Keith said.

"Soooo what happen?" Jay asked.

"We had just won prom King and Queen. So Georgia was hating or whateva. So I hit her pregnant ass." I said as if it was nothing. Jordan laughed.

"Yea so Amir ass tried to jump in that shit and hit Felix. So I hit his ass." Keith said as if it was nothing.

Jordan and Josh looked at each other then to us.

"So the police cuffed Keith and I up and escorted us out and to jail." I smirked at Keith as he laughed.

"And that's funny because?" Josh squinted his eyes.

"It's funny because we fucked them up." I laughed with Keith.

"Y'all ain't shit." Jordan smirked.

"I know I know I know." I started singing like Rich Homie.

"Aye I'm out homies." Keith stood up and left. Josh left a few minutes after him. I turned to Jordan.

"So you broke your phone because of Mir?" I raised my eye brows.

"I don't want to talk about him." She shrugged. I stared at her before going upstairs to shower. I will not let Amir stress my friend.

Josh POV

I walked into my house and my parents were up in the den drinking milk.

"Where were you Joshua?" My mom's proper voice rang through the walls. I stopped in my tracks and turned to the den.

"Jordan's house. I really didn't expect y'all to be up." I said being honest.

"Come sit with us so I can talk to you son." My dad pointed to the couch across from him and mom. I walked in and sat.

"Who is this Jordan girl I hear you talk about?" My dad crossed his arms as my mom crossed her legs.

"Jordan Collins. She's sweet." I shrugged.

"Are you and this Jordan girl like...sexually active?" My mom asked. I couldn't help but laugh but their faces remained serious.

"Yea but not with each other." There's no need to lie. My mom looked disgusted.

"Son do you know what a seasonal girl is?" My dad asked.

"Enlighten me." I squinted my eyes at him. I know this nigga ain't trying to call Jay a gold digger.

"Everyone knows you, Keith, and Mir are bound to go to the NBA. Do you really think she would be talking to you after basketball season?" My dad asked. I simply stared at him.

I turned to my mom and she looked like she was waiting for an answer. They really finna piss me off.

"Okay first off it ain't like she chasing me! Hell I'm the one following up behind her pretty ass wherever she go!" I snapped.

"Tone and language." My mom said sternly.

"I thought my friends were the only ones hating on me and Jay. But I see it's family too." I got up and walked up the marbled stairs.

Keith POV

After I picked baby Austin up from the lady in the apartment across the hall we were chilling.

"Look like we on our own lil homie." I told him as I changed his diaper. He started talking that baby talk.

"Yea I know she dirty for that. But I promise one day we ain't gone have no worries." I promised him.

I picked him up and we walked to the living room. Soon as we sat down a knock came at the door. I walked over with Austin in my hands and opened the door.

"I heard you needed somebody to play mama." Felix stood there with her leggings, Jordan's, and a t shirt.

"I need somebody to play mama to him. I'm grown." I told her. She grabbed Austin and walked in.

"Hey shorty." She cooed to Austin. He smiled and pulled her long curls.

"He probably feeling you." I laughed.

"Naw he feeling my hair." She had to pry his hands off her hair. She looked up at me. I stared back at her. She then looked back down and began playing with Austin. I hate to say it but we look like a family.