Chapter 9

Jordan POV

I lied on the gym floor with my leg twisted in a full 360. Everybody crowded around me as I cried out in pain! What the fuck is going on!

8 hours earlier

Today is Monday. Week three of being back in Chicago. And I must admit I hate it. Of course I reunited with old friends and all but with Amir being so distant with me is killing me.

I walked down the halls with Josh. Girls turned their noses up at me because they would kill to be with either him, Keith, or Amir. I guess that's why Georgia feels so 'lucky'.

We passed by Amir and Georgia. They were leaning on their lockers talking. Josh nodded his head up and so did Amir. I simply waved at Georgia and she winked back.

Now Keith is over here posted on his locker with about 7 walking diseases. I mean the girls he affiliate with are so nasty. Like freaky Farah! That girl is known for her super head!

I opened my locker and Josh quickly put his things in.

"Dude don't you have a locker?" I asked.

"Yelp but it's on the third hall." He shrugged. I simply put a few books in.

"Hey Jordan!" A girl called. I turned to Georgia and the cheer squad.

"Really?" Josh mumbled.

"Be nice." I smirked. I grabbed his hand and we walked over to them.

"Wassup?" I said.

"Okay you know today is the day we play our rivals right. So we need you to be ready." Georgia said.

"I'm always ready." I smirked.

"Good! Game at 6. Oh and Josh, try not to miss any free throws." Georgia smirked and brushed past him with her girls.

"Georgia, try not to open your legs to everybody after the game!" Josh yelled after her. I hit his arm.

"Ouch." He complained.

"Stop being like that." I said.

"Tell her stop being like that." He laughed. We walked off holding hands. Honestly we are growing closer...I think.

Amir POV

I sat in my desk with my boys on either side of me. I couldn't focus on anything. I'm still stuck on the fact that this baby may or may not be mines. I swear if it comes out not mines I'm never having sex 'for fun' again!

"Amir." Keith called.

"What?" I asked.

"You playing tonight or not? We don't need you standing us up again." He frowned.

15 minutes before the game starts. I stood outside the school talking to Georgia. She wanted to ditch the game and go to her house.

"Pleaseee." She begged.

"Georgia this game determines whether we go to playoffs or not!" I pulled away from her.

"Well fine! Jerrod will keep me company!" She threatened.

"I don't give a fuck! You acting like I love yo ass! I told you from the beginning this is strictly lust!" I snapped.

She pressed her body against mines and began kissing on my neck.

"So you gone leave this for a stupid game that they gone lose anyway?" She whispered in my ear.

I looked at the gym door and saw Keith and Josh standing there with disappointed looks.