"You're not alone. You are quite strong but still immature.." I heard a low voice. I looked around and saw no one, the voice didn't sound like anyone from the gang. "W-who are you?!" I lightly shouted at the mysterious voice, trying not to wake anyone else.
Not knowing who the voice belongs to only reminds me of the voice I heard before getting stuck in this dimension.

"We'll meet again soon.."

"Again..? Soon??" I started panicking.
I ran up to Bruno's room and opened his door quickly, letting myself inside before closing it behind me.

"B-bruno.. Wake up! Wake up!" I violently shake him as he was sleeping peacefully on the bed. "Huh..?! (Y/n), what's wrong?" He groaned a bit, and opened his eyes facing me as he sits properly on the bed.

"T-the.. The voice! I heard it again, it-it said something about meeting me soon again!" I told him, as I was a afraid of what just happened down stairs.
He stared at me as he was thinking something, he seemed confused more probably because he just woke up and is processing what I just said.

"What happened exactly, why are you awake?" He asked again. I calmed down a little and explained it to him correctly.

"Okay, there's nothing to worry about for now, I'm pretty sure of it.." He comforted me. Now more calmed down, I started to notice how attractive Bruno looked in pyjamas and messy bed hair. I directly stared at him as my cheeks flushes.

"So you can't sleep?" He questioned. Lost in thoughts I shook my head as in no. "Are you hungry?" He asked. I shyly nodded. "Okay.. Stay here then. I'll make you something little." He said, and stood up from the bed.

He was wearing white pajamas with the same pattern as his regular clothes. Ugh, he's attractive from up close! So many fans will die just to be like this! Many thoughts flew into my mind, easily distracting me from what happened minutes ago

»»---->

After I finished eating a small sandwich and drinking a glass of milk, I placed the plate and glass besides me on the desk. Bruno just stared at me from where he was sitting on a chair near by his bed.

"You can sleep in my bed.. Don't
worry, I'll be here keeping an eye if anything else were to happen." He crossed his arms as he just sat there on the chair.
"Umm, you sure? Aren't you going to sleep too?" I didn't really wanted to take his bed just so I can sleep and feel safe. "I'm used to being awake all night, don't worry." He gave off a smile. I smiled back and fixed myself in his bed.

"Sleep well, (Y/n)." He turned off the lights. I can feel myself blushing at this moment for some reason, well, I am sleeping in Bruno's bed, in his room, with him staring at me. Bruno Stans would envy me right now, oh-ho.

"You know something, Bruno.. Back in my world I'm a big fan of yours.. I admire how brave and careful you are. Just like to the others, you changed my life and my ways of viewing things.. But I still got so much to learn from you. " I slowly close my eyes. "You.. Resemble- *Yawns* a perfect mom.. At least that's what everyone in my world says." I laughed a little at the end, feeling my eyes lids heavy.

He chuckled quietly. "Is that so? I'm glad to hear.." I heard him say and felled into a deep sleep again.

»»---->

Next thing I knew, I slowly woke up, yawning as I look around myself.
I look through the window and see how the sun is shining, lighting up the room. I stand up from the bed and fixed it nicely, folding the covers and putting the pillows in it's place.
I made my way down stairs, as I did I ran into Fugo in the hallway as he had some books in his hands, probably from the library room that they had.

"Oh, (Y/n).. Good Morning." He greeted me nicely. "Good morning." I smiled and kept walking to go to my room. I went inside my room and picked up new fresh of clothing and headed out to the bathroom.

After I finished showering and changing into my new clothing, I checked the time and it was already 10:00 AM. I headed out to the living room to greet the others, or to at least see if they were awake besides Fugo and probably Bruno.

"Good morning, (Y/n)! You look good in your new clothes!" I saw Narancia and waved at him as I entered the living room. "Aww, good morning Narancia, thanks!"

"Ah, (Y/n) you're awake. Come, I made you toast with some orange juice." Bruno showed up.
I followed him into the kitchen and thanked him for the food.

"I already told the rest about last night." Bruno said. I nodded while drinking my orange juice.
"Man~ I had a weird dream last night!" Mista came in the kitchen.
"Me too!" Narancia tagged along behind him. I stood there hearing what they talked about while still drinking my juice.

"Hmm, I don't remember much but, mine was about some weird dude that I had to fight, I was badly hurt, it kinda felt real.. Ya'know?" Mista said, as he opens the fridge. "I dreamed about someone dying.. It really made me feel sad, though I didn't knew who it was, I just remember seeing flowers-" I spitted out my orange juice once as Narancia said that.

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?" Bruno asked, the attention of the other 2 now on me. "Uhh, I choked..?" What was I really supposed to say? "Sorry, I'll clean this.." I place the cup in the sink and grabbed some tissues and started cleaning the spilled juice off the counter and floor.

Did Narancia really dreamed of an death of someone??
I got lost in thoughts.
"Hey ya' (Y/n)!" Mista interrupted me from my thoughts. I got up from the floor with the dirty tissues in my hand and turned around facing him. "Good morning, Mista. What's up?"

"I have a question.. Why are the Sex Pistols quoting weird stuff since yesterday?" He asked me.
"Like what?" I said while throwing the wet dirty tissues in the trash can. "Uh.. G-geet, Yeet?? And something like 'I just had to do it to them'." Mista said, confused. I bursted out laughing. "What's so funny?" He asked in a confused tone. "Man, I'm sorry Mista. I didn't knew memes will influence them that much." I patted his shoulder and headed over to Bruno again, leaving Mista confused.

"Bruno.. Did you also somehow had a bad dream?" I asked him. He turns around and looks at me.
"Yeah, good thing you woke me up. It was getting pretty weird."

"Oh.. What was it about?" As I asked that he stood quiet for a few seconds. "I.. It was something personal." He seem to hesitate on his answer. Oooh, is the one and only Buccellati lying? He wouldn't.. Would he?
Maybe it really was just something personal, but what more personal can it be if I knew almost everything about him?

"It doesn't really matter, you don't need to worry about it." He shrugged it off and patted my head. The thought of maybe I could do something about it flooded my head, I can help everyone here, could I? "If you say so.." I simply said.