|2| ⸙͎Is This Real?

"Huh.. Y-you.. Am I dreaming or do you look like.." I was starting to feel dizzy, but this guy.. He looked familiar..
"Sorry, do I look like someone you know of?" He asked in a gentle tone.
'His clothes.. His hair.. No, hold on, it can't be.'
I looked at him very closely, checking every part of him. "Umm.. Is there something wrong, Ragazza?" He asked confused, as why I'm looking at him the way I was.

I gasped. "B-bru.. Bruno..?" I carefully said. "You know my name..?" He questioned while titling his head to a side. I gasped once again. "I'm dreaming right!?? There's no way I'm seeing Bruno Buccellati in real life!" I got up from the bench panicking but in a good confused way, putting my pack back on and moving away a little.

"Hey, hey, what are you talking about? You're not dreaming, this is real life." He said gently. I didn't listen and started to pinch and punch my right arm to wake up, even though I wouldn't want to wake up if it was a dream, having my favorite character stand right in front of me looks much better then a bad nightmare.

"Hey, stop!" He yelled. Grabbing my arms to hold me still. "You're hurting yourself.." He said. He's right, strangely it hurts and if it was a dream it shouldn't hurt, right? But strangely this all felt so real and 3d realistic, I might just give in.
"You're panicking, please calm down.." He said in a soft voice which it calmed my nerves down.

"Now, first of all, do you know Italian?" He asked. "Un po..." I nodded little. "What is your name?" He asked but this time in Italian while looking me straight into the eye. I didn't know why but I felt a bit embarrassed and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

"Umm.. I'm (Y-y/n) (L/n).." I said shaking a little. "Nice name you have, (Y/n). I'm Bruno Buccellati.. As you already know, I see.. You seem lost and most definitely not from Italy. Where are your parents?" He asked.

'Oh boi.. How would I tell him what's happening, not even I know..' I thought. I just stood there quietly not knowing how to respond.

"Ok, umm.. Would you like to go somewhere more peaceful and talk about what's happening?" Bruno suggested.

I avoided eye contact again and shyly nodded my head. "Follow me." he said giving a comfort smile. I followed him from behind still thinking about what's happening myself, how was I gonna explain?

Once we got to a place that seemed familiar to me from the outside, he let me inside first. He told me to wait by the door for a moment while he go and does something real quick.
As I waited I was soon noticing that I was probably in the one and only, Restaurant Libeccio!

After a few moments, Bruno came back and I followed him once again. Some people around looking at me weird, I wondered if there was something off about me.
We turned and I was presented to a group of boys. I gasped loudly getting the attention of others. I felt to much excitement in one single moment.

"(Y/n), first let me introduce you to my frie-" I couldn't help but interrupt Bruno while he was speaking..
"OH MY GOD!" I shouted. "It's YOU guys!" I said loudly. They all stand up and looked at me as if I'm an offense or something, Bruno looked so confused. "Am I really seeing Giorno, Mista, Abbacchio, Narancia AND Fugo??" I really tried to maintain my calm, but I can't with the adrenaline I feel in my body from all this sudden situation.

"Oi! How you know my name?!" Narancia questioned lifting up a fork as a weapon. "Is she an enemy?" Mista asked. I shaked my head in disagreement. "No! No, I'm not a bad person.. Sorry for that coming out all of the sudden, I just got excited.." I affirmed.

"You sound and look like a foreigner." Fugo stated. "Yeah, no shit Sherlock.." I mumbled under my breath in English.

"Huh, I knew something was wrong when I saw you wake up so suddenly in a flower pile." Bruno said, Crossing his arms to his chest.
"You were watching from the start?" I questioned, now a little more embarrassed. He nodded in response with a small "Mhm."

I don't really have any other way to explain my situation but the only idea I have now is just showing them what's this all about. As I took out my phone they all started staring at me.
"What's that?" Mista asked and pointed.
"Looks like a.. Phone?" Said Bruno, looking at my phone. "Wow, ok boomers.." I mumble to myself.
I turned it on and show them my wallpaper. "Look!" I said. They all gathered around and looked.

"Is that me??" Fugo asked, looking at bit closely, I nodded. "This is me!" Giorno pointed out. Abbacchio just glare at me and said nothing. "How, how are we there, how do you have that?" Narancia asked, demanding to know.

I turned it off and took a deep breath.
'If this is really real I must think twice before I talk..' I thought to myself.
"I come from the future.. Wait, not exactly the future, it's more like the future but from another dimension, or world.. I think." I assumed.

"Are you even hearing yourself?" Fugo mocked. I frowned at his words.
"Pfftt. Hahaha. That's impossible." Mista laughed. "Then how would you explain the point that I know all of your names and have pictures of you?? I even know more about you guys then that!" I said annoyed and pissed at both of them.

"Oi, Buccellati. Is this a prank?" Abbacchio asked. Bruno just shaked his head. "I am also confused just as you all are. (Y/n) if this is really all true, will you mind explaining all of this in further detail to us?" He asked me kindly. I took a seat and nodded my head while sitting down.

"How old are you?" Asked Giorno.
"The same age as you, 15." I responded.
"Pft- No way. Okay then, if your from the future or whatever and know us, then tell us something only we know." Mista said still not believing. "Yeah!" Said Narancia, agreeing to Mista's complain.

"What an idiot.." I sighed.
"You, Mista Guido! Are 18 years old, born on December 3. You hate the number 4 since it's bad luck. You once saved a woman's life when she was being abused by some men! You killed those men in self defense but everyone misunderstood you so you ended up in prison. Buccellati believed you were telling the true so he bailed you out and made you join his team!" Mista was kinda shocked on how I knew all of that. I just smirked and then looked at Giorno.

"Giorno Giovanna, you're 15 years old. Your dream is to become a Gangstar. Your Father is known as Dio Brando AND Jonathan Joestar.. Since basically Dio stole Jonathan's body and.. Uhh, long bizarre story.."

I then pointed to Abbacchio. "Leone Abbacchio. You made a little mistake when you were a Police Officer back then, and that made you have trust issues afterward, and I can already tell you're hating me just like you hate Giorno." Abbacchio glared at me once again, as if he could kill me with just glaring.

Then I pointed to Bruno. "You, Bruno Buccellati are.. A very sweet man. A.K.A a Mom Figure to everyone, best Capo with such passion anyone would love to have, honestly." I said over dramatically but true facts. "Your parents divorced when you where 7 and then things just went down hill for you.. Killed 2 men at the age of 12."
The rest looked at me and then at Bruno, he just stood quietly.

Half an hour or so later, I spent the whole time explaining everything I knew. They ended up believing my story and Bruno decided that he'll help me 'get back'. I honestly wasn't thinking about getting back since now I know, I'm in Jojo, simple as that. I just felt so excited to know what's to come next..

But maybe I was wrong..