|7| Shopping

Normal POV

"Alright, let's get going!" (Y/n) said, as she went out through the door happily. Bruno, Mista and Abbacchio followed behind the such excited girl.
"Calm down, you don't know where the mall is, or do you?" Said Bruno, laying a hand on the (h/c) haired girl shoulder.
"Right.. Sorry. I'm just happy." She started. "My nerves from yesterday are now gone, I don't think there's nothing to worry about.. I'm in the Jojo Universe!" She shouted the last part out as she opened her arms wide open to the sky.

"Tsk.. You don't have to be so noisy!" Abbacchio glared at her. (Y/n) just smile more and ignored what Abbacchio said, making him a bit more pissed off. She looked to a tree to find a weird type of bird staring down at her. Once she made eye contact with the weird silvery and blue bird staring at her, it gave (Y/n) a strange sensation.

"Hey, what are ya' staring at, buddy? Let's go!" Mista pulled her by an arm and started walking to their destination while Bruno and Abbacchio followed behind.
"Oh.. Sorry, it's nothing. Let's go." She kept walkingand brushed off the feeling. 'Wait.. Buddy? He still doesn't know me, yet he called me buddy, d'aw.' (Y/n) giggle at the thought.

Giorno, Narancia and Fugo stayed behind at the place. Fugo was helping Narancia with math problems and Giorno stayed to Investigate more of (Y/n)'s situation.

"-And so Jotaro was in Egypt, already to fight with Dio, Giorno's Father, and-" (Y/n) was cut off as she was explaining the story of Jotaro.
"Wait, wait! You're telling me that some buff 17 year old Japanese guy fought with some 100+ years old vampire dude who can stop time?? Isn't that bizarre?" Mista repeated kinda getting confused. "Dude, that's basically the whole point!" She stated, while waking with the others. "This whole situation is bizarre!" She shouted.

"We're here." Bruno stopped in front of a big mall. (Y/n) and Mista stopped chatting and paid attention to what Bruno was saying. "(Y/n), you can take any clothes and necessary things you need. If you two need something as well then feel free to grab it, I'll pay for it." He finished telling.
"Pfft, Mista needs some soap." (Y/n) mumbled to herself and laughed, but apparently Mista heard her. "Hey, what was that you said?" He glared at her. "Nothing!" She quickly replied. "No worries Buccellati, I brought my own money." Abbacchio said in his usual monotone voice. "Ok then, let's enter." Bruno said.

...

Loud talking and music, lots of people filled up every shop/store inside, kids, teens and adults. Already inside the central mall, (Y/n) then started to breathe heavily and stood behind Bruno.
"What's wrong?" He asked worried as he turned around to face her.
(Y/n) tried calming down a bit.
"I.. Uhh, I get nervous a lot when in places full with people, people I don't know.." She stated, scratching her arms a little but no use since she cover them in bandages. "Aww, come on! There's nothing to worry about. You made your way here without a problem, what's the difference?" Mista told her putting his arm on her shoulder, putting weight on her.

(Y/n) shrugged his arm off her and went behind Bruno again.
"Y-yeah.. Maybe because I was distracted. Uhh, let's gooo-" She looked around everywhere on the first floor to which clothes store was with less people inside. "Over there!" She pointed to where there weren't to many people, a shop painted light blue from the outside. "Ok.." Bruno said. "I'll be doing something different over here." Abbacchio firmly said and left the group.

"Ciao, welcome." Greeted a young lady that seem at her 20s. Bruno greeted her and asked where the girl clothes were at. The lady nicely told and show them. "Grazie." He thanked her. The lady nodded, blushing at the kindness of Bruno.