Remus Catchup(1-35)

Start from the beginning

"Mama!" Ray gasps attacking my leg in a hug like his twin sister did.

"Oh my goodness you've gotten so big Ray!" I ruffle his hair.

"We missed you!" The two chime together

"I missed you too my little ones. Are you ready for a fun week with mommy?" I ask enthusiastically. The two nod and run to the closet to grab toys.

After a few hours I hear the front door open, "flower are you ok? You didn't show up to our date?" Remus' voice fills the house and the two almost asleep kids perk up at the new voice

"Yeah I'm just busy this week. Didn't you get my text?"  I call back trying to calm down my kids.

Remus walks in to room to see me rocking two five year olds and he leans in the doorway "who are they?"

I look up at Remus nervously, "Uh this is Sunshine and Ray... my kids"

"Y-your kids? From your marriage?" His voice soft and almost scared

"Yeah... Ryan and I got married after finding out I was pregnant.... he was 18 I was 19..." I laugh.

"Oh... well I'm going to go now..." Remus turns around

"Don't leave me because I am a mom...." I whisper.

Your vehicle

You leave for a whileRay got in a fight at school and broke his arm and has a fever

Ray got in a fight at school and broke his arm and has a fever. So Ryan and his wife, Megan, drove me to the hospital to decide what to do medically for him. I text Remus that I'm leaving for a bit

Him while your gone
Remus is a lot more quiet than usual unless he's talking someone's ear off about some random topic which is happening less.

You while away
You are an anxious mess about what is happening to ray. He prefers the company of Megan than me...

You Return
Ryan and Megan drive me home after dropping ray off at my parents for dinner. I wanted to stay but my mother told me to get back to my boyfriend and daughter.

We turn the corner to my street and get hit by a car with its headlights off. It hit the front killing Ryan and Megan on impact. I get knocked out until I hear sirens coming and I'm pulled out of the car.

"Ma'am you need to stay with us" a paramedic says shining a light in my eyes. I feels my eyes slip shut

You In hospital
Remus gets called about an hour after I'm admitted into the hospital in pretty bad condition.  He makes his way to me within the next hour.

"Hey flower.... I know I talk about stuff like this happening to us but I never wanted it." Remus whispers holding my limp hand.