(Devil of Dance) - Breakout

(Cue Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy)

(Y/N) stepped out into the main hallway, facing dozens of prison guards holding bolt-action rifles.

Guard: "End of the Line Devil! You aren't getting past this one!"

The Devil of Dance pushed his way to the front of the group, humble looking with his hands behind his back. He had cleared out his throat before speaking, staring at the armed guards viciously like some sort of Predator.

(Y/N): "Let's agree to disagree."

He motioned for his 'buddies' to back off, they complied as he brought out his iPod, the volume of Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy was about at 25%, but (Y/N) cranked it up to 75%. Letting the lovely sounds of old rock music flow through his ears as he exhaled.

(Y/N): "Let's Dance!"

Cops opened fire as (Y/N) sped to unrecognizable speeds. Dodging their gunfire as his fellow villains took cover, letting their so called leader do the fighting for them. His strength wasn't bolstered during this music session but his well-fitted physical life made up for whenever he boosted his speed instead of strength.

(Y/N) ran up a side of the hallway and leaped up in the air into combat, but before landing in the middle of the large group of armed guards. Out of nowhere he whipped out his weaponized electric guitar, a bread bag fastener in his right hand as a stand-in pick. He pressed his left fingers down on his chosen frets as he made his landing. A large erupting strum rang out as the armed group was flung all over the hallway, a large circle of dissipating energy surrounded the boy before it disappeared, small discharges zapped out while (Y/N) handily spun around his electric guitar.

(Y/N): "Oh I'm sorry, was that... 'A Minor' inconvenience!? HA HA ha ha!"

The Devil of Dance burst out, almost killing himself in his wild laughing fit as he pointed and roared at the corpses of the prison guards.

Krentist: "Sehr gut (Y/N)!"

Krentist clapped, while also grinning. (Y/N) turned and nodded.

Miss Match: "Ugh, you forgot the door. Y'know, the big metal one that closes during prison lockdown? Are you dumb or something? But, take all the time you need to get past it."

(Y/N) had a bewildered look on his face, turning to see the large steel door that indeed had closed down just as Miss Match had stated. Getting up close to it he inspected it rather comically, feeling all around it and tapping it in various places. This had gone on for quite a while already when Specter lost it.

Specter: "For crying out loud, will you for Christ's sake just open the door already?!"

He screamed out, his usually calm demeanor replaced by a fit of periodic rage.

(Y/N): " 'G' never knew that you had 'A Major' problem with large doors. OHH HA HA HA THE-HA HA HA."

He again punned, slapping his knee as he fell into a cackling fit right before the group of villains, just watching this music-addicted master of malicious musical mischief break down into a childish joker right in front of themselves.

It was when the Ham Burglar lost all sense of patience.

Ham Burglar: "OPEN THE DOOR DAMMIT!"

(Y/N) suddenly stopped his facade and shrugged at the fuming robber.

(Y/N): "Alright, jeez does nobody ask nicely these days?"

He said, taking his weaponized guitar and, while holding it like a battle-axe slammed it onto the large steel door. Busting a large hole through it and walking out casually with a broken guitar.