Mamori

Name: Mamori Omora

Age: Four Hundred and Thirty Nine, however looks rather young, appearing to be anywhere between Seventeen to Twenty years of age.

Height: five foot four.

Blood type:AB

Species: Seishin (spirit) Kitsune (Fox)

Appearances: Mamori typically appears as a young female between the ages of seventeen to twenty when in her humanoid form. She wears a tightly fitting, tank top styled dress, of a peacock green color. On her left breast, leading on up to her shoulder she had a set of tribal tattoos and on her left thigh she has three, claw like designs of tattoos. Under her right breast, leading to her the bottom of her ribs, she too has the same type of tribal tattoo as on the left.

During the winter months, she usually wears a long-sleeved knit sweater, a pair of blue jeans and a comfortable, long, peacock green coat with a hood and with a light fluffy lining on the inside, the coat only being worn if it were actually cold out. She also tends to wear a black toque and scarf.

On her head she has two large fox ears and growing from her lower back she has four long, thick and fluffy fox tails. Their fur is a soft terra cotta color, followed witha thick black ring that seperated the long spun silver tip of fur on each of the four.

Her hair is thick, too matching the terra cotta color with the black layer, followed by a silver bottom layer. Its cut in a way that its fairly short in the back in which could be considered a fairly boyish short, however in the front she had sideswept bangs and one thick lock of hair on each side, made of the silvery bottom color.

Her eyes are a vibrant blue, flecked with little golden flakes.

Mamori also has two fox forms. Her first one is the one she is typically seen in. Its a fairly average looking, yet small red fox. Her height in this form didn't even average to the typical red fox, rather she was a bit smaller, making it seem as if she yet wasn't even a full grown kitsune. The only telltale traits to point out that it was her was her eyes, the black tips on her ears, and the four tails which bore the same pattern.

Her second form though was now a rarity to see, it being rather massive. This form took the same genral color scheme as the other, however the black was slightly different, taking the shape of tribal designs instead of the natural designs. This verson stands at around seven feet at the shoulder, looking rather ferocious with long and sharp canines. This form was more built towards combat however is less agility but more strength driven. This takes quite a bit of energy for her to control, and in such she doesn't use it often.

Personality: Mamori is a rather playful person when you get to know her. She wasn't typical one to be shy unless she was the one aproaching a stranger. She is usually extremely easy to get along with. Mamori is also extremely forgiving and doesn't tend to get angry too easily, however is fairly protective of a few things.

Magic/powers/abilities:
    -Blue fox fire -a standard for most kitsune-
     - Healing -as s spirit fox, not only is the fox fire enhances, but shes a natural healer-

Magitech Mana Device:
    - A silver necklace with a blue crystal, given to her from someone rather important to her. While not knowing how to use it, or really understanding what it is, she never takes it off.

Family: Cassandra, Nexus and Darrius, her children. @Three-Demi-Kitsune

Relationship:
   mikhail-the-traveler