chapter 2

Living Room, Asahina PoV

In the morning, one by one the Asahina brothers start coming into the living room for breakfast.

Masaomi is already seated and is drinking his coffee when his brothers come in, "Morning."

The three of them greeted back, taking a seat waiting for their other brothers.

"Morning." Yusuke came in next, yawning.

Then Wataru, with Iori and Subaru. Louis is a late riser so they know, he won't be awake yet.

Iori look around, "Hmm that's unusual."

"What is it Iori?" Subaru look at his brother, biting on a piece of bread.

"Jime, is not awake yet?" Now everyone looks at Iori.

"One of us should go and check up on him." Kaname suggested, "Last night, he doesn't look so good."

Azusa and Tsubaki volunteer to go and check on their second youngest brother.

Level 3, hajime's Room.

*Knock, Knock*

"Jime." Azusa called.

No answer.

Azusa opened the door quietly, the room was dark and they quietly walk to the figure on the bed.

True to Kaname word, hajime is sick. His cheek is flushed and he is sweating and shivering at the same time, although he is bundled inside his blanket. Azusa calmly told his twin, who is already panicking, to go and fetch their oldest brother.

Azusa, on the other hand, gently shook his brother. "Jime, jime."

JIME POV

"Ji..me" I heard one of my brother voice calling my name

I tried opening y eyes, which feels very heavy, I 'm greeted by the sight of Azu-nii sitting on my bed and looking at me with worry.

"A…zu…nii." My voice is hoarse, and I'm having trouble breathing and talking at the same time, "Sigh, I think I caught a cold. Brothers will fuss."

Azusa frowns deepened, apparently he did not like how weak my voice is, "jime, how do you feel? " He looks at me critically.

"Not so well, I have a headache, my throat itch and my nose is stuffed." I said to my brother truthfully, clearing my throat and huffing.

Azu-nii nod at me and the door opens, revealing not only Masa-nii and Tsuba-nii but the rest of my brothers as well. Masa-nii hurried to my side, Azu-nii walked to the side, giving Masa-nii some space.

"Jime said that he has a headache and he feels cold." Azu-nii fills in what I've just said to Masa-nii.

Masa-nii nod at him and then looks at me, He puts his hand on my forehead, "It seems that you have a fever." He looks at me sympathetically.

"Ji-chan you okay."Wataru looks at me worriedly.

I tried my best to smile, despite my pounding headache, "I'm okay wataru."

Turning my head to my other brothers, "Nii-san stop worrying, you gonna miss work and school."

Kana-nii came over and pat me on the head, "I will stay and watch over jime, I'm sure my superior wouldn't mind."

That seems to ease my brothers, Io-nii and Subaru-nii said their goodbyes first since they are late for their classes. Tsuba-nii and Azu-nii pat my hand before promising they would come back early. Yu-nii and Louis-nii come over next, Louis-nii pat my head gently before leaving. Then Masa-nii, who has to coax Wataru to go to school. Finally it's just me, Kana-nii, and Ukyou-nii.