CHAPTER 7: HARLEY THE CLOWN

Start from the beginning

"Oh come on that was one time! You don't even know the losers when that happened!" I laughed again.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Alexa we talked about this!!" The man screamed.

"Shut up! I love John and I will never-"

"You SHUT UP! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS!"

"DAD I'M 16 YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT LIKE I'M A 11 YEARS OLD SHIT!"

"THEN GO TO HIM! BUT ONCE YOU GOT TO HIM DON'T EVER CRY OR BEG FOR ME AND YOUR MOM FOR YOU TO GO BACK!!"

"Yes I will! I will leave this hellhole forever!!"

"NO! CUT THE FUCKING BULLSHIT! ALEXA YOU'RE NOT LEAVING! AND ABOUT YOU AND JOHN WILL BE OKAY BUT NO SEX OR AND MINI YOU RUNNING AROUND HERE! AND AS FOR YOU MR. BYERS WE'RE GONNA TALK! GO TO YOUR ROOM LEXI!". I Yelled.

The teen poutingly ran to her room with a hidden smile on her face as her father look at me angrily.

"Why did you do that?? You always spoil them for anything and everything! she's too young (n/n)!" He whisper yelled.

"Honey I know.... But she's growing up and she's a teen okay.. If you can't relax and let her go... Nothings gonna happen... she'll gonna be rabel.. Like drinking her ass off and saying 'MY PARENTS ARE NUTS!'" I said.

He laughed and hugged me "That's why I love you hunny!"

"I love you too.... You gay!" I teased.

"I am not! I just don't like girls because the three of you are the only girls in my life.. I love you hunny..." He kissed my forehead.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"HEY (Y/N)!!" A voice said.

I turned around and saw a boy with a bowl cut hair and I really kinda found him cute...

"H-Hey willy.." I smiled.

"Wanna hang out later?"

"Sure.."

He smiled as he helped you to carry your books.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I really like you and- and I don't know I-I-I just just-" The same boy said.

"Shhh Zombie boy.." I stared at his eyes. It's so beautiful, Like he can see my soul. I started to lean in until his soft lips brushed mine.

It felt like it's new year in my stomach beacause of the fireworks and butterflies in it. It felt like forever but in reality the kiss only lasted for 10 seconds.

"I love you...(Y/n).."

"I love you too... Zombie boy.."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"(Y/n)!!!!" The girl screamed as I started to feel more dizzy.

"No! (Y/n) you can do it okay will's gonna be here soon and you know you guys will be together again..." The girl cried.

"Jane..... I'm sorry.. I-I-.." I just felt tired like I wanna sleep.

"Please Seventeen...... Please..... Don't..." She cried.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"BOO!"

The boys screamed as the girl from before and a girl with a orange hair and a girl with a long black hair and a glasses laughed.

"That's not funny Suzie poo!" The boy with a Curly hair says poutingly.

"Oh come on Dusty bun....."

"Turn around look at what you see~" I sang teasingly.

"And her face the mirror of your dreams~" The cute bowlcut boy said.

"Make believe I'm everywhere.. Living in a light~~" We both sang.

"Written on a pageses The answer to a never ending STORYYYY~" We sang. At this point The one known Lcas and the one with an orange hair known as Max are singing with us.

The olders laughed including Steve.. While dustin just rolled her eyes and Suzie is blushing madly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I shot awake and saw I was laying in the ground with richie and the losers around us smiling.

"What happened?" I asks.

"It's n-n-not done y-y-y-yet.." Bill turned serious.

I stood up and saw Harley smiling like a maniac. "Well. Well. Well. The freak is now awake.."

I tried to choke her with my powers and throw her to the the wall.

She beacame to shape shift like me and laughed.

"Remember me...... Sissy?" She asks in a innocent voice.

"Why wouldn't I?" I smirked as I throwed her in another side of the place once again.

She throwed a black mist at me as I controlled it and went back to her. She dodge it and shot again.

I dodge it again but she shot again without me noticing. Now I'm stuck at the black mist that she created.

"You Bitch!!" I screamed.

I felt my blood rising up as I started to use my powers to free myself on her spell or something.

I felt something liquid coming out from my nose and ears. My lungs hurt as I screamed. I felt my body rising up and the black mist being gone from my body.

I shot a white beam at her and she shot a black beam back at me. I started to add my other hand and fired a beam again.

I heard her screamed and I saw her being eated by the beam I shot.

She's gone....

I fell down on the floor breathless.

"She did it.." Richie mumbled.

"She saved us..." Stan said.

Then I felt someone hugged me. I saw bev with tears. I hug her back with the last energy I had left.