"I don't see what you're talking about," Bradley morphed her face into a pout as she rolled her eyes.

"Bitch you know exactly what I'm talking about. You always wanna through a Bradley pity party. I'm sure if the shoe was in the other foot, Rashad pussy sprung ass would've been in that bed with you instead of Rayven's I can see into the future headass family's spot," Posh ranted out.

"It don't matter who was right or who was wrong during the argument. The new issue is, you been fucking lying to the nigga who lays the pipe every night, for the nigga that's laying in a casket," Posh continued. She had a few drinks so Usiah and the girls expected her to go in as such. "No disrespect friend, but you gotta let Ree go. It's been three years and Uncle Shad is making you so happy. Happier than you were with Israel quite honestly. I'm not trying to be the bitch here, but c'mon Brad, if you keep going Rashad is gonna leave your ass for a bitch that ain't hung up on a nigga that's dead and gone,"

Bradley groaned. She felt like she was a record that was constantly on repeat. "For the millionth fucking time, I'm not hung up on Israel. I've accepted that he's dead a long time ago. If I was still hung up on him, I wouldn't even be with Rashad," Bradley explained.

"That's understandable but it pretty evident that you're still holding on," Georgia added.

"How?" Bradley scoffed.

Usiah's eyes widened at the question. "Well for starters bitch, this nigga has a whole room in this condo and he not even helping you pay rent," Usiah pointed out making reference to the room that was solely for Israel's belongings. Bradley had never came around to cleaning it out because she just didn't feel like she was ready. Plus, Rashad still had Haiden's nursery in his place so that made her feel less crazy.

Bradley remained silent with no response. She knew Israel's room was a big red flag but she just couldn't clean it out by herself. Every time she tried, it always ended up with her crying and leaving it as is. "Rashad doesn't even care about the room,"

"It doesn't matter what he thinks Brad, it's about healing and the understanding that Israel can not hold this much leveraged in your life," Georgia told Bradley.

Everyone knew that Bradley was head over heels for Israel and vice versa. Their relationship was crazy, but they loved each other hard. Bradley took Israel's death extremely hard, but no one expected her to still be holding on after three years.

Bradley took in a deep breath. Her eyes began to scorch as tears welled up into them. "Can I tell you guys something?"

"Of course babe, we all you got," Usiah pulled Bradley into his arms.

Bradley tried her best to refrain from crying. Tears still managed to slip from her eyes, but she kept it together and wiped them. "The reason it's so hard to let go of Israel is because I lost two people when he died," Bradley sighed out. Her voice was shaky and airless. This was her very first time opening up about this and she was hoping it would release all of the demons she was constantly in a battle with.

"What do you mean?" All three of her friends looked at her with confused looks sprawled over their faces.

Bradley ran a hand down her bare face. She had been in denial for three years, she owed herself the truth. "I was pregnant, I didn't find out until after Israel died, but it was too late because the stress of him being gone caused me to loose the baby," Bradley confessed.