yes

Bellatrix is violently having lesbian magic wand booty sex with Hermione in the softball field dugout.  Bellatrix is spitting on Hermione while calling her a filthy mudblood and reminding her that she is inferior compared to all the purebloods.  Bellatrix is Hermione’s softball coach and regularly “punishes” Hermione for being a filthy mudblood. Hermione now has a full magic wand in her booty and is screaming for Ron and Harry but little does she know the whole golden trio is all busy having their own fun.  Ron recently joined the tennis team and like all the other boys on the tennis team he regularly engages in homosexual activity with the other tennis boys. Draco is aggressively shoving his tennis racket up Ron’s booty. Ron is screaming because his booty is literally getting torn open because Draco put like ten overgrips on his racket to make the grip extra thick just for this special occasion.  Draco is doing that all while he has about thirteen tennis balls in his booty since normal anal beads arn’t enough for him anymore and he doesn’t need to wear shorts with pockets since he can just hold all his tennis balls in his booty. Ron hears Hermione’s cry for help but he knows she is actually enjoying it because she secretly has a torture kink just for Bellatrix. You may be wondering what Harry is doing but the real question is who Harry is doing and the answer to that is Alexander Hamilton.  Alexander Hamilton was a little tired this day so he accidentally mistook Harry Potter’s penis as his horse so he's been riding Harry’s penis around town. Hamilton hears Hermione’s screams and is concerned so he rides Harry’s penis as fast as he could towards the sound of Hermione’s screaming but then he spots three hot ass white bitches playing cricket. One is wearing red the other wearing yellow and last one green. Ofcourse the only logical thing for Hamilton to do when he spots three hot ass white bitches is to try to fuck all three of them at the same time.  Hamilton still believing he is on his horse invites all three of them to ride his “horse” back to his place to try to flex with is horse. All three Heathers agree to ride his “horse” back to his house and soon enough Harry has four people riding his penis. On their way back to Hamilton's place they get in a “horse” accident and they crash right into the Dunder Mifflin paper company. Next thing they know Stanley is visibly angry at them and is running at all of them with his BBC out. Then Stanley dick slapped all of them with his BBC and they all go flying into the air and then they hit the ground very hard. They look up and notice they are in the tennis court and what would you know Ron and Draco and fucking each other with tennis equipment and now they are using the automatic ball shooter to shoot the tennis balls further up into their ass.  Hamilton voices his concerns about Hermione's screaming and convinces Ron and Draco to join himself and the three Heathers on Harry's penis to go help the situation. Harry pulls up on Bellatrix and Hermione with six people on his penis. They all take a moment to study the situation and it doesn't take them long to realize they need to help. They decide to help Bellatrix with "punishing" Hermione so they all end up gangbanging Hermione while calling her a mudblood and treating her like the mudblood she is. Then they all lived happily ever after.