I sit down and eat the spaghetti, only a few bites at once, my headache slowly deteriorating. Soon River enters, wearing a pair of jeans ripped at the knees with a white T-shirt. A necklace wrapped around his neck has the word king on it, looking like it's in somebody's handwriting.

Feeling happy with the spaghetti, I speak out "You're giving me so many ways to make fun of you." I say and he grunts, looking down and meeting with his necklace before throwing me a scowl.

Kingston steals the fork from my mouth and takes a bite of my spaghetti, returning the fork to me and going over to a somewhat hidden white cabinet from under the sink.  "You should talk to Kingston over there, he has a 'River' necklace." River notes and I quickly turn to Kingston, "really?" I ask and he nods.

"Hell Yea I'm proud of my bromance." He says and I laugh. The corners of his mouth turn up and he looks at the ground.

I take another bite of spaghetti slowly, thinking unconsciously about how Kingston just used it, and it's good sure, but my stomach growls. It's not used to getting food, let alone a home cooked spaghetti dinner.

I breathe heavily, "Where's the bathroom?" I ask quietly and he furrows his eyebrows, "Down the foyer to the right, Why?" He asks and I run without answering.

Of course it hurts but I don't wanna vomit all over the ground.

I get to the toilet and bend over, quickly letting go the contents of my stomach.

Rough, large hands slowly dig through my hair and pull it back, sitting next to me and I recognize the scent. Vanilla and... something else.

It's Kingston.

"I- I... I can't eat that much, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry." I say, tears pooling up in my eyes that I blink away.

"Summer... it's fine. I just want you happy and healthy, I'll take you everywhere you need, I'll help you. Okay?" He says and I cough, "I can't do that to you.." I say nasally.

"Fuck me I don't care."

GOD YOURE HOT

"But I do." I say, not thinking and he wraps his arms around my body slowly. He looked over me once and knew what was happening, he has to have because he knows exactly how to treat me. Where to touch me without it hurting.

He knows me already.

This is the first time I've gotten a hug in years....

I wrap my skinny and cold arms around him.

"When I touch you I can feel every part of your spine, every one of you ribs, I can feel the bones in your arms move when you move. Is that what you want this to be like?" He asks and I shake my head,

"I don't want this..."

He nods, slowly picking me up and putting me on the table.

He resides in between my legs as he sadly looks at the many cuts lining my wrists, and scars in between the cuts from previous ones.

"Fuck me.." he mumbles

Trust me I would.

He looks up at me and softly grabs my face making me look him in the eyes instead of staring at his white shirt that I could get blood on. I'm so stupid.

He pours alcohol all over the wound.

It burns for a second, but it's just a tingling really. I don't grit my teeth or scream I just look into his eyes. Focusing on hiding what little emotions I have left.

He wraps up my arms in a bandage. It seems expensive and he seems like an expert when he puts it on.

I jump off the counter, little space between our bodies as he sighs, "Please..." He says and it's just then when I notice the tears in his eyes.

"Don't do that again."

He's only known me for a few days, we talked a little bit in middle school and he looked at me a lot in our classes, and even with how little he really knows... he cares.

Somebody finally cares.

Without thinking I wrap my arms around his torso and sniffle, "I won't."

He pulls his head back and undoes the bandaid on my nose. He inspects it a little before shaking his head. "You need to let this one air out a little..." he mumble and I chuckle, looking up at him.

I stare at him for a second, and his hand slowly slips onto my waist as he looks at me. Our noses almost touch.... his blonde hair falling into his eyes.

Slowly he gets up, winking at me. "Tell me when you want me," he winks and I furrow my eyebrows at him. He slowly turns his smirk into a genuine smile at my reaction. He grabs my waist and picks me up and twists us so I'm in front of him before he sets me down.

Then he slowly and gently pushes me out of the bathroom.

When we walk out we find River, and Kingston quickly joins him.

They're next to a door, Kingston has a pastel blue jacket with the symbol of crown on it. On the large bamboo and glass door leans my bag, not my skateboard though since he doesn't have my locker combination.

I grab the bag and quickly exit the door, him following. "Where do you live, Darling?" He asks.

"Just go to Greys on Hawk street." I say and he confusedly nods. He can't see my real mess of a house, my dad also can't see him.

My dad.

Suddenly fear washes over me, if we don't get there quick enough my dad will know that I wasn't at school the last four periods.

He already knows stupid it's dark out.

I gulp, River comes in, looking at me cautiously. As if he could read me grabs keys and looks at Kingston, "You check for other places she could've cut herself, I'll drive her. I'll get you there quickly, okay?" He says and I nod.

Before we leave the house I ran Kingston wrist lightly, and he holds onto my hand. "Please don't make me leave." I mumble and he takes a heavy breath, looking around.

"Just tell me what's going on." He whispers and I shake my head, "I wish I could, you're the first person I'm not scared of."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I get out quickly and shoot a smile at River and Kingston, hoping they won't tell anyone. "Thank you,River" I say and he for the first time gives me a small smile. Like he hasn't heard the genuine words 'thank you' in a long time.

"And.. thank you, Kingston." I say and he bites his lip with a smile, his eyes genuine as he looks at me.

I begin to walk away, slowly jogging as I see rain clouds in the distance, scaring me with the thought of a thunder storm. The one thing I'm most afraid of.

It's not just the thunder, it's the memories that come with it.

And oh boy is there a storm coming.