“Where are the boys?” I asked.

“The pizza place upstairs,” Aaron answered while signing a girl’s phone case. She squealed and gave Aaron a hug. I laughed, all of his fans were so cute and affectionate.

A security guard came over to us and helped us maneuver through the crowd.

“Just another day in the life of Aaron Carpenter,” Savannah laughed.

Aaron shrugged, “I love it.”

We made our way to the pizza restaurant where the rest of the boys were waiting for us. We walked in through the doors and immediately saw our large group that took up two booths.

“Hey guys,” I smiled as I slid into the seat next to Shawn.

“Hey,” Matt waved from the table next to us, Cameron and Nash were sitting across from me. Joycelyn and Savannah squeezed in next to me.

“Who are they?” Nash asked me curiously. 

“These are my best friends Savannah and Joycelyn who moved in with Aaron and I today,” I answered. Everyone exchanged hello’s and went back to their own conversations.

I glanced over at Aaron who sat at the table next to us with Matt, Carter, Taylor, Hayes, Jack J and Jack G. I caught Matt staring at me and once I met his eyes, he quickly shot his gaze down at the screen of his phone, completely avoiding me.

That was weird, I thought.

I just shook it off and began devouring some cheese pizza that a waitress had just delivered to our table.

Once all of us were full, we decided to walk around the mall. We began our journey; The boys stopped a few times to take pictures with fans and sign autographs while us girls were mainly window shopping.

“Oooh Pacsun!” Savannah squealed. I laughed as all the boys groaned when we walked into the store.

“This place is so girly,” Jack J sighed.

“Maybe that’s because they make women’s clothing,” I laughed. I walked over to a large rack holding a bunch of different styles and colors of sunglasses. I tried a few pairs on that I liked until I found the perfect pair of mirror lense sunglasses.

“Hey,” I heard Matt’s voice say as he approached me.

“Hey,” I said back.

“You looking to buy sunglasses?” He asked.

“Yeah, that’s kind of what I’m doing by all the sunglasses,” I laughed.

“Right,” Matt bit his lip and rubbed the back of his neck, “let me see them.”

I handed him my sunglasses. He took them and began walking up to the cash register.

“Wait, Matt, what are doing?” I asked.

“Buying these for you,” he said.

“I can pay for them myself, besides, they’re expensive, I don’t want you to spend that much on me,” I informed.

He gave the lady behind the counter some cash to pay for my sunglasses. He handed them to me, with a smug grin spread across his face, “to late, and don’t pay me back.”

I took them from him and laughed a bit, “expect  a card in the mail at the least.”

Matt laughed, “nothing too dramatic.”

“I wouldn’t dream of it.”

Joycelyn raced over to me. “I need your help,” she blurted out.

I turned to Matt, “I’ll talk to you later.” He waved goodbye before Joycelyn dragged me across the store to some display of jean shorts.

“Ripped or high waisted,” she motioned to the shorts.

I thought for a moment, “High waisted are cute and flirty while riped are edgy and hot. Why don’t you be risky and get both.”

“This is why we’re best friends,” she laughed.

I rolled my eyes and giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------

How do yall like it so far???
2 votes for next chapter thanks to my friend who helped me write this!!!

If you care about my week read below⬇⬇

So i found out that camila confirmed that her and austin are dating i was and still am very upset.....but anyway who do you think sent becky the roses i think its jimmy they are so cute...and Shawn is going on tour with Taylor swift like wow im proud if someone gets me tickets to go i will love you forever!!!!!.... well bye for now love yall