0.20

We just finished packing everything into my car and grams car when Sabrina pulled me to the side.

"Yes" I said looking at her and giggling.

"We, um we need to talk." She said, worry washed over my face.

" what do you mean? Did I do something? Are you leaving me? Please don't leave. I promise I'm not a failure" I cried. Thoughts of when I was younger coming to my head.

"No no no. Baby I'm not leaving. But we need to talk and this may be hard but it needs to be done." She said as she held my hands tighter in hers and looked at me with worry and concern in her eyes.

"Sab, did I do something?" I asked a little confused.

"Why don't you tell me love. Tell me what's happened. I know you are holding back Gray. But I need you to be honest with me, it's only going to benefit you." She said. I got anxious, how does she know? Did she see the bandages? She couldn't have. They've been covered all day. No, it feels like everything is crashing down around me.

"Gray baby, calm down. I just want to understand okay. I love you, I need you okay. I need to know." She said as she pulled me into her and held me against her in a hug.

"T-this will take some time." I told her and dragged her to my car. Grams told us we needed to get going so we all left and made our way to grams house. On the drive there I told Sabrina everything from my mom leaving to The way my dad was, to last night. Grams loved about an hour away and the drive was the perfect time to tell her as I didn't have to focus on her face and reaction.

"I love you" was all she said. Nothing else.

"I umm I love you too" I said back to her as I snuck a glance at her to see her tear stained face.

"Sabrina, love, why are you crying? There's no reason to cry" I told her.

"Because you got hurt and I couldn't help keep you safe and I'm sorry. I just i love you so much, I feel I need to make sure you are okay all the time." She said a few more tears escaping, just as we pulled up to grams house.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and then hers and pulled her closer to me. "Sab, I promise you that you made me feel safe and okay and that life was worth living so many times. I love you too okay. And I wouldn't have told you any of this if I didn't trust you. It's all okay" I told and leaned forward towards her. I don't know what's come over me but I needed her to know how much she means to me, and how much I appreciate her existence and being here.

I slowly leaned closer to her our lips soon meeting for a kiss. It only lasted a few seconds but I felt fireworks explode and butterflies in my stomach. When I pulled away, I look at her and told her "thank you, for everything. You mean the world to me." She smiled and grabbed my hand and held it in hers a smile on her face the whole time.

"God you are so beautiful" she blurted out.

"That's you my love" I told her.

"Sabrina, I'm sorry but I need to unpack now." I told her reluctantly taking my hand back from hers and got out of the car and un packing the boxes. Sabrina followed in tow helping me carry everything into my room.