44

44.
Ariel.

My alarm goes off and wakes me up. I looked
at it and it was 7 a.m. I slugged out of bed and into the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth.

After getting dressed in a sweetheart neckline black dress, I woke Cj up. I sent him to the shower then went into Aniya's room. I wiped her down, got her dressed then did her hair as she still slept.

I made breakfast then woke Christian up. I shared plates for both Cj and Chris and put the plates on the table. I made my plate then quickly ate.

Chris and Cj came down and ate. I went up stairs and did my hair real quick then got Aniya who was crying in her crib.

●●

"Okay, call me when you ready." Chris said. I leaned over and kissed him before getting out of the jeep. He waited til i opened the door before he drove off.

After getting inside, turning on the lights and  turning the A.C. on, I turned the 'OPEN' neon sign on. The girls got here one by one.

Within 20 minutes of being open customers were filling the store. "Morning everyone." A smiling Eli walked into the boutique saying. Everyone said morning as she walked into the my office, I then joined her.

"Hey girl." I hugged her then sat at my desk. "Bitch Aron told me bout what happened last night." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "These niggas crazy. They need to slow down." I rubbed my temples. "They betta chill, ion wanna see anything happen to any of em. And thats on my momma." I agreed with her.

We're all like family and if sumn were to happen to any of us, ain't no telling how the rest of us gon take it.

Eli and I joined the other 3 girls out on the main floor. We were hella busy today, business is going good.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was now time for cj to finish school. I took my phone and called August. "Yello." "Hey. You getting the boys from school right?" I asked. "Yeah. I'm already in my car." He told me. "Okay." I hung up and put my phone in my pocket.

The rest of the day was busy, we made a lot today.

It was now 5 which meant it was closing time. "Bye girls." I waved to them as we stood outside. "You need a ride?" Eli asked me. "Nah it's okay. Chris coming to get me." As soon as I said that i saw him approaching in the jeep.

She stood next to me and waved to him as he pulled up infront us. "See ya tomorrow." I told her as I got into the jeep. She got in her car and drove off.

"Gimme some sugar." I said holding Chris' face.
We made out a lil before driving to August's house. We parked and went inside.

"Hey ma." Cj hugged me. He getting so big, I hugged him and Austin then sat down next to August. I slung ny feet over his as he sat down watching tv. "Wassup big bro?" I cheesed. "I'm aight booger." "You talk to momma today?" I asked him, he nodded his head.

"I gotta go over there and get Aniya after this." I said. "Ahh. I was wondering where my lil girl was at." He answered. We stayed there for a little bit then started getting ready to leave.

"Can I come over aunty?" Austin asked when i reached the front door. "As long as it's okay with ya pops." I looked over at August and he nodded. Austin went upstairs then came back with a bag pack.

Grind & Prayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें