31.

31.
Christian.

I walked into the closet and grabbed a towel for Ariel. "Ma take it easy. You needta stay off your feet as much as possible." I said as she walked over to thr bed.

I can't believe she's already so far along. "I know, but I just sit on my ass all day." Her stubborn ass answered back.

I helped her sit on the bed. She rolled her eyes and said, "Maybe you just need to shut up and let me do what i want. I'm pregnant, not handicapped." I ignored her attitude and blamed the hormones.

"Mommy, Daddy. I'm home." We heard Cj say ftom downstairs. I went down and thanked Ms. Anna for dropping him off. He went upstairs to talk to Ariel while I cleaned the living room up. "Christian!" Ariel shouted. I responded, "I'm coming baby." I ran up the stairs as fast as I could.

"Can you run me a bath please." She smiled. "Yeah np." I looked at Cj rubbing his hands over Ariel's bare stomach, I smiled. Mehn I can't wait to get my lil babygurl.

I ran her a bath then helped her in. "Mommy can I come in please?" Cj asked from outside the door. "What's wrong with this lil nigga." I laughed. "Come in baby."

He walked inside and sat on the ground at the tub. "Mommy am i gonna have a sister or brother?" Cj asked. "Well sweetie, we don't know as yet." Ariel told him. We didn't wanna know the sex of the baby until the baby was born.

I want a girl but Ariel really hoping its a boy. "I want a sister." Cj smiled. "Up top lil man." I said giving him a high-five. "I want a boy." Ariel shrugged.

"We don't need another boy." I laughed. "What's that supposed to mean?" Cj glares up at me. "Boy chill out." I stood up and escorted him out the bathroom.

"If you need anything call me baby." I said before closing the bathroom door. I went into the kitchen and made Cj a snack, "Boy come get this." I said to him, he was sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Daddy can I eat here please?" He asked not even moving. "You better not make a mess." I brought his sandwich and juice over to him and placed it on the coffee table. "Thank you." I nodded then went into my office.

I called August to see wassup. "Waddup mehn." He said when he answered the phone. "I'm aight. Wassup with ya." I said. "Just here bout to roll over to the Trap." "Ahh. Where Austin at?" I asked him. "With his momma." I nodded.

"Well I'm bout to roll too, imma see you there." I told him. I hung up the phone and put it in my pocket.

I went up to the room and heard Ariel calling my name. I went into the bathroom and helped her outa the tub. "Thanks baby." She told me. We walked into the room and she started to dry off.

"Where you going?" She asked once she saw me in the closet looking for clothes. "Quick ride to the Trap, I wont take long." I said. "Why you going for?" "Just to see if them niggas doing what they supposed to be doing. You know they slow." I laughed.

"Especially August." "Fuck you Ariel." August said from outside the closed door. "Fuck yu too." Ariel replied laughing. She got dressed while I changed my clothes. We walked downstairs together.

"Hey big brother." Ariel smiled and hugged August. "Hey booger face." He laughed.

"Ready?" I asked August, he nodded. "See ya in a few baby." I kissed Ariel.

August and I got in his car and started driving. "So how's it going with shawty?" I asked August. "Well Aliyah and I are good mehn." He smiled.

"Glad to hear that. she meet Austin yet?" "Ofcourse." "Ahh shit so that means Riley knows about her as well." I laughed. "Mehn you know." He shook his head, Austin talk too much for real.

"She tripping?" I asked. "You already know how she is. Talm bout some you think you Chopa. Gon get a new bitct and replace me as my child's mother." He mocked her voice.

I cracked up laughing. "I ain't even seen Katie in a cool minute." I said. "She look messed up bro, she ain't been taking care of herself since the custody battle." He told me, I shook my head.

We pulled up to the Trap, parked and got out. We went inside and everyone was shocked to see a nigga.

"It's been a while since we seen ya face in here." Aron laughed. "I know right. Daddy duties my nigga." I dapped him up. Everyone and I talked then I sent out a few people. In the room remained August, Aron, Spyda Jaied, Micha and myself.

"Now about that little Angelo situation. Everything was taken care of when I left, right?" I asked. Without hesitation they all nodded. "Good," I nodded. I looked to my right, "Micha is there any news from the police?" I asked him.

"Well I heard my old man talking about it..he said they know it was a drive by but no witnesses, no evidence and no-one got out alive." I smiled at what he said.

"Now we get down to some real business." I said.

***

After having a little meeting about sales, product, and shipments we smoked. "Who staying here for the sales tonight?" Aron asked. August and Spyda indicated that they were gonna stay here.

"Jaied can you gimme a ride back to the crib?" I asked. "Yeah." He grabbed his keys. "We out mehn." I dapped everyone before we left.

"So what's up with Lauren?" I asked him. "Her mean ass be bugging." I laughed. "Ariel too." "Still can't believe I'm gon be a father." He smiled.

"Tell Ariel I said wassup." He said as i was getting outa the car. "Aight fam." I closed the door then he drove off.

I went into the house. "Baby I'm back." I shouted, there was no response. The house was quiet. I walked up the stairs, I checked and Cj wasn't in his room. I went to my room and saw Ariel and Cj asleep in the bed.

I looked at em and shook my head. It's still early yo. I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 7. I went into the bathroom, stripped, threw my clothes in the hamper then got in the shower.

When I was finished with my shower I went into the closet to get dressed. "Daddy is that You?" A sleepy Cj walked to the closet rubbing his eyes. "Yeah it's me." I said pulling my pants completely up.

"I'm hungry." He said. "Come on let's go make sumn." I stooped to his level and he jumped on my back. I had to do this because his lil ass be knocking shit over when he still sleepy.

I rested him on the couch and turned the t.v. on. I cooked then shared Cj a plate. While me and Cj ate Ariel came waddling down the stairs. "Hey baby, can you share me a plate please?" She asked when she reached the bottom of the stair case.

"Already did. Sit down let me get it." I went and got her plate then brought it to her. I made sure my baby was comfortable before handing her the food.

"Thanks." She said. I kissed her forehead, "No problem love." We all ate and watched t.v. before Ariel's mom came over.

~31st Chapter Of Grind & Pray