British

Peter Parker is Queens, born and raised. Technically. He was born in Queens, when his parents were visiting Ben and May. Then, they returned to England with his parents and was declared a citizen of England. He lived with them until he was ten, then his parents were killed in a targeted plane bombing. He was sent to May and Ben's where he was declared a dual citizen. Then he lost his first American friend, Harry. Then, his uncle. Then, he became Spider-Man. Then he met Ned and lost Gwen. Then he started dating Mj. Then he moved into Avengers Tower and he told Tony his tale. Now you guys are updated on the cannon of this one shot.

—-

@Eclipse_Rose sorry but I'm not doing the trip part I'm boring
—-

Peter woke up and forgot for a few minutes. He got up opened the blinds and looked out the window. He saw the cars driving the wrong way, a city instead of a small busy neighborhood and it dawned on him that he was no longer in York, but in New York City with his Aunt and his new father.

He sighed and pulled a tee shirt over his shoulders. He'd have to ask his father if he could visit York soon. He missed the smell, the air, the community. Of course he stayed in touch with some of his friends from town, but it wasn't the same. Maybe, if he asked nicely, Tony would buy them a vacation home in the town he was originally from.

Peter opened the door and walked groggily to the kitchen to eat some breakfast. He got there to see a giant plate of waffles. He was confused, but not enough to question it. He grabbed a plate and took a few off the large stack. He ate some quickly. "Hey Fri, where's dad?" Peter asked as he finished his last waffle.

"He's in conference room a. The meeting is not of an important enough time scale that you are not allowed in, so go ahead in." Friday gave him the directions and Peter followed them, texting Mj on the way.

When he got there, the door was locked. "Friday, who's there?" His dad said, very clearly agitated.

"It's Peter." Peter called, hoping his father would open the door. "Friday said that the meeting was a low level one and I could interrupt because you said that I could go visit May today but I can't drive."

"Oh. Yeah, you can come in but we'll have to wait till the end of the meeting before I take you, then we can get ice cream on the way back." The lock clicked and Peter pushed the door open.

He stopped dead in his tracks. His dad was on one side of the table, Rhodey and Vision on either side of him. On the other side of the table was Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, Bucky Barnes, and Steve Rogers.

Peter stiffened, walked over to his dad briskly, patted him on the shoulder and pulled a seat up in between him and Vision. "Sam, Natasha, Wanda, James, Steven. Nice to meet you." He said through gritted teeth.

Natasha looked surprised to see him, in a different way then the others. "Peter? I didn't realize you were staying here."

"Yes, Natasha. I am." Peter had met her when they thought he was on Tony's side in the Civil War. She figured out his identity quickly and they became good friends. He trusted her with his identity, and she trusted him with a few secrets. They made eye contact. He did not back down from her steely gaze.

She looked away.

The rest of the Rouges started at him in amazement. Natasha has backed down to him. "Peter.. stand down." Tony said, putting a hand out.

Peter didn't look away from Steve, whom he was now glaring directly at. He was imagining drilling him into the ground. "Why should I?"

"Peter, did you say?" Steve said, not fazed. "You should listen to Tony. Stand down. Who is this anyway Tony? Some accident from your playboy days? Oh, did those ever end?" Peter but his lip so hard it began to draw blood.

"No actually. He's an orphan with an iq higher than mine and Bruce's, so he's my personal intern. He lives with me, and I drive him to his Aunts occasionally when the driver is busy."

Peter snorted. Bucky raises his eyebrows. "What was that?"

"Oh, just that I don't think I have that high of an iq." Peter shrugged at him.

"Mr. Parker, I can inform you that your iq is in fact higher than both Boss and Dr. Banner." Friday called from the ceiling, causing him to flush red.

"Well, looks like Stark found a little charity case to take care of while we were out." Steve taunted.

Peter stood up and walked over to him. He slammed his head onto the table.

"Don't you dare disrespect my father like that again. I was ten when someone," he sent a pointed glare at Bucky who had been revealed as the culprit "bombed my parents plane. I moved into an entire different country with my aunt and uncle. The first friend I made here was killed, bled out in my arms. Then my uncle was killed, bled out in my arms. Then my first girlfriend was killed, bled out in my arms. My aunt and Tony are the only people who have steadily been there for me. I am not a charity case because Mr. Stark is not the kind of person to adopt a son because he's sad one of his best friends tried to fucking murder him. He's the kind of person to help others when needed, like the Avengers were supposed to. He is more of a hero then you ever were or ever will be. So shut the fuck up and leave my dad alone!" By the end, Peter had entirely let go of his New York accent, as normally happens when he's overly angry or upset. He slammed Steve's head on the table again.

Peter signed to his father that they were leaving. Tony stood. "Welp, guess he said it all. You can stay on Floor 25. There is a training room there. There is a living room. You all have a more restricted access now and are not allowed above Floor 26. I have to take my son out to see his Aunt now. Have a nice life. When missions come up, I will be cordial but I will not spend time with traitors for fun. I have my own life. You should get one too. Maybe get a job. Then you can pay to clean up your own damn messes."

Tony walked over to Peter and linked their arms, leaving behind a stunned group of Avengers.
—-
Sorry the British thing didn't come back later on but I liked the way it came it. If you don't, I'll redo it for you, sorry.