Never Have I Ever

It was Peter's 21st birthday. He was excited to be able to drink legally and stuff it he was more excited to celebrate with the Avengers. They always did one dumb ass thing for his birthday each year. Last year they played truth or dare that ended up with Peter walking down the side of the Empire State Building, no mask. But this year they decided on vodka never have I ever.

"Never Have I Ever been an animal themed superhero." Wanda said. Nat, Sam, Clint, and Peter took a shot. "Never Have I Ever been brainwashed." Peter said. Bucky, Nat, and Wanda took shots. "Never Have I Ever had a girlfriend." Said Sam. Tony, Steve, Bucky, Nat, Clint, and Bruce took a shot. Then Peter took a shot. "Way way way wait. Back the fuck up." Steve said. Despite his reputation he has a filthy mouth. "You've has a girlfriend? Spill." Peter smirked. "In Freshman year at Midtown, when I first became Spidey, I met MJ in class. We dated." Nat smirked. She knew, obviously. Just like she knew they were still dating. "Never Have I Ever been a girl." Tony said. Nat and Wanda took drinks. The elevator dinged. "Peter!" An angry voice cried out. MJ walked in wearing a fancy dress. Tony stood up exasperated lay and put up his fists. "Who are you and how did you get past FRIDAY?" "Mr. Stark this is Michelle Jones. Better known as MJ. She is here to pick up Peter for their date that e seems to have not remembered." FRIDAY said. Peter stood up. "Shit babe sorry." He walked over to over and kissed her passionately. Bucky wolf whistled. "Oh shut up Buck. Like you and Steve aren't the exact same. Anyways, guys, MJ. MJ, these are the guys." She waved at them. "I'm Peter's fiancé." She said, smiling. "Tonight we were supposed to go out for a birthday dinner but he forgot and we are going to be late. I'd love to stay and chat. It was great to see you again Nat! Nice meeting you all." They went back into the elevator. They all turned to Nat. "You knew?" Steve asked. "Hell yeah. She's super badass. I'm training her." She took a shot. "We still playing or what?

383 Words