chapter 8

Almos a week has passed since izuku's heat started. It doesn't seem like he will get a wave anytime soon so it should be fine to take him out on a date.

Momo said today was katsuki's day off so we wouldn't have to worry about anything. Guess i forgot to tell her he's over it.

"Sho-chan? You okay? You've been mumbling to yourself for a bit now." "oh, my bad i'm good. Izuku do you want to go out today? We can go to momos and jiros cafe today. ''

"Sure that sounds fine. When do you want to leave?"

"Is right now okay?"

"Yeah sure let's go then"

As we made our way downtown and to the cafe I heard such a familiar voice i just had to stop and turn around.

"Something the matter?" "no its nothing, must have been my mind"

"If you say so. We're here so let's just go inside and order"

I gave izu a quick nod and walked in with him ordering our drinks as always. Since there was no line i stayed near the counter chatting with jiro. We were catching up on how things have been with each of our mates.

"Shoto? Is that you?"

I turned around immediately to the voice to see someone I never thought id see again.

"T-to-!?"

His hand was suddenly covering my mouth "its dabi now.....um..hey how have you been?"

'What the hell! How can he act so casual?!'

"Hey look i know this isn't the best place to meet up but I really need your help. We can sit down and disuse if you want"

"Order up todoroki"

"Thanks jiro, and sure i guess i can consider helping you..just come sit down"

He nodded and ordered himself a dark espresso.

As i sit down izuku's coffee in front of him he looked at me a bit worried sitting down his phone "hey are you okay? Not to be rude or anything but... you glared at him the way you glare at your dad"

"Yeah..it's fine it just i haven't seen...HIM in quite some time"

No pov

As dabi sat down on the table in front of shouto and izuku he pulled out a sheet of paper handing it to todoroki.

The note said the one following sentence...

I want your help to destroy our father.

to be continued

HI HI PPL IM SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING ON THE  STORY FOR A BIT BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE OFTEN