Chapter 1

(everyone still knows each other from hs. They just got out of hs too).

Bakugou had a crush on izu since middle school. He always thought that acting mean to him would somehow 'get his attention'.what he did not know though was that Todoroki had a huge crush on izuku,they both had a crush on each other for a while now. Izu was brave enough to phone todo to meet a few days after graduation at a cafe katsuki worked in to confess to each other, of course todoroki didn't know this was his intentions.

Bakugou was on shift that day. He saw todoroki walk in and that immediately pissed him off. "If you are done death staring me i'll have an espresso" todoroki said in a calm collected voice. Bakugo lightly grolwed at him befor shaking off his hatred for a bit to do his job
"What size?" he asked the bi colored alpha in front of him. "Large". "That will be 5.49" he said as the alpha handed hi 6 dollars. Giving him his change back he went on to prepare his coffee.

It had just hit 4 pm. The time they agreed to meet up at the cafe. Sitting by the window, scrolling through his phone, he saw izuku walk into the cafe. 'Yes. he showed up' he thought letting out a sigh of relief. He had started thinking izuku wouldn't make it. He lightly smiled at him giving him a small wave setting his phone down and taking a sip from the coffee katsuki had taken him. A few minutes passed and midoriya rushed to sit across from todoroki. "Hey thanks for coming sho-chan" the smaller omega said in his cheerful tone. "Of course Izu. i actually have something to tell you myself". Izuku had the courage of a million men today and stood up grabbing todoroki hands over the table. "I want you to me my Mate!" he quickly said. Todoroki stared at him in awe. "You know i wanted to be the one to say it" he chuckled pulling izuku into a light kiss "of course i'll be your mate silly~". but right after saying this there was burning hot coffee  being poured on izuku's back. He let out a wince and todoroki quickly let his quirk cool his back so that there wouldn't be any scars. Todoroki looked up to see who would do such a thing.
To be continued~