8th Birthday

AUTHOR'S NOTE:  Alexander's birthday is  the 11th of July I changed it. He's born on the 11th of July. In the next chapter or so trouble will be building between Harry and meghan and I will do a chapter where they will have a massive agruement

BBC NEWS: PRINCE ALEXANDER CELEBRATES HIS 8TH BIRTHDAY TODAY AND TO MARK THE OCCASIONAL THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAS RELEASED 4  NEW PHOTOS OF THIER SON  ON THIER INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT TO THEIR 9M INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS.

THE STATEMENT FROM THEIR
INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT

THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX ARE PLEASED TO SHARE WITH YOU 4 NEW PHOTOS OF THIER SON  ALEXANDER TO MARK HIS 8TH BIRTHDAY TODAY. THE FIRST THREE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN ON THE BARMORLE ESTATE IN SCOTLAND, THE LAST ONE  WERE TAKEN ON THW WINDSOR ESTATE BY THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX.

THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX ARE VERY PLEASED TO SHARE WITH YOU THE FUN AND Joy OF TODAY AND OUR THANKFUL FOR THE COUNTIED SUPPORT SINCE THE BIRTH OF THIER ELDEST SON 8 YEARS AGO AND SINCE THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAVE SHARED WITH YOU THE STRUGGLES OF RAISING A AUSTISC CHILD THEY ARE VERY MUCH GREATFUL FOR ALL THE LOVE AND WELL WISHES.

------------------------------------------Today is Alexander's 8th birthday and meghan and Harry are filled with pride and amazement that it's been 8 years since they welcomed Alexander into the world and they have loved every minute and seeing th...

Today is Alexander's 8th birthday and meghan and Harry are filled with pride and amazement that it's been 8 years since they welcomed Alexander into the world and they have loved every minute and seeing their son grow and delevolpe even with his autism and they can't wait for what the future will bring Alexander.

Harry remembers the day when they were told Alexander had autism and  wanted to run and hide because it felt that the world had ended but he is so proud of what Alexander has down and how he and meghan have coped but Harry secretly wishes his mother was still around to celebrate the see occasions with her grandchildren and he wished that his mother could see her grandchildren grow and become thier ownselfs.

"Harry!" Meghan shouted from the kitchen

"what?" Harry asked as a schoolboy

"don't what me mister." Meghan said playfully

"what?" Harry asked again smiling

"Alexander's birthday today." Meghan said washing up

"I know. Where's Alexander?" Harry asked

"he's on his morning walk." Meghan said drying her hands

Harry noded disapprovingly

"i know you don't agree." Meghan said dully.

"I do." Harry said lying through his teeth

"don't lie." Meghan snapped at Harry.

" Ok  I don't approve. I never approved but you kept letting him do it." Harry snapped back.

"Harry what's wrong?" Meghan asked softly.

"nothing." Harry said before storming upstairs and meghan heard Archie crying and sighed

Meghan nursed  Archie and Alexander came walking through the front door from his morning walk.

"hello sweetheart how was your walk?" Megahn asked as she took Alexander's coat off

"birthday.." Alexander said

"that's right sweetie it's your birthday." Meghan said smiling

Meghan handed Alexander rhus presents and helped him opend them.

Alexander opened tickets to go the westend show of wicked the musical and he smiled with delight so did Meghan because she saw her baby boy happy and growing up to be his own self and she doesn't care about his austim she never has because its never defined Alexander; from the day her and Harry found out that Alexander was autistic they have never let that define him as a person it's more lliek yes his autism, yes he communicates through music, yes he ahs meltdowns if his routine is changed but Meghan dosent seet why as a bad thing anymore she seeds as something to bring awareness about and educate people about people with autism and other learning disabilities
She wants people to be more accepting and embrace people and young people with autism and other learning disabilities so they feel about of a community that loves them and accepts for who they are and not for the people other people want them to be.

Alexander looked at his presents which were more or less alll music based and he picked up his headphones and started listening to music and meghan smiled.

-----------------------------
The evening came and Harry , Meghan and Alexander drive to London ot see the westend production of wicked the musical and Alexander was really excited and that made Harry and meghan even more excited then Alexander. Harry and meghan lived seeing Alexander hsooy and not having a meltdown which sometimes do occur when they go out and its not embrassing for them anymore but they don't like it whne propel stare or comment especially when Alexander can't help it.

Meghan still can't believe that alecnser is 8 already . She remembers holding that baby boy in her arms and vowing to protect and love him and she had  so many plans and hopes for her baby son to do with his  life she wanted hin to be a docter it a lawyer but when she found out that he had autism all then dreams went out of the window but she can see hope at the end of the tunnel, a hope that wasn't there before, a hope that Meghan can day yes my son will be independent one day, a hope that megahn can say yes he will have a job whatever that may be.

In Harry's s mind, he's hated having a child with autism because everything has to planned and nothing can be changed. When he found out that Alexander had austim 6 years ago he wanted to scream and shout from the top of his lungs how could it be fair that his beautiful baby boy had this wrong with him. He wanted to but he couldn't because of Meghan and he's kinda of hide how he feels about it and about Alexander. Harry loves Alexander to the moon and back but he wonders is it worth any of it?

They arrived at the west end show of wicked and the press was there and Harry and meghan smiled and waved as Alexander got out of the car.

BBC NEWS: THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAS ARRIVED AT THE WEST END SHOW OF WICKED WITH THEIR ELDEST CHILD PRINCE ALEXANDER WHI CELEBRATES HIS 8TH BIRTHDAY TODAY.  THE YOUNG PRINCE WAS SEEN SMILING AND WAVING AT THE CARAMA'A MORE CONFIDENTLY THEN ANYONE HAS EVER SEEN. THE DUKE'S OTHER CHILDREN PRINCE JAMES NAD ARCHIE HARRISON WERE NOT IN ATTENDANCE AND THOUGHT TO BE AT HOME WITH THEIR NANNY WHILST THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX TREATS PRINCE ALEXANDER TO A NICE BIRTHDAY TREAT.

------------------------------
Alexander really enjoyed the West end show of wicked especially the songs which he sang along to even though he didn't really know the words. Meghan and Harry smiled in delwas they saw their son rellly enjoying himself and they actually thought to themselves that everything is now going to be OK and that mybe Alexander will have the life they dreamed about for him