Poland and germany tour.

BBC NEWS: THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX ARE GOING ON A OFFICIAL TOUR OF POLAND AND GERMANY ACCOMPANIED WITH THEIR TWO CHILDREN ALEXANDER AND JAMES. IT IS REPORTED THAT THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX WILL UNDETAKE PERSONAL AND OFFICIAL DUTIES ON THE TOUR.

------------------------------------------------

Meghan, Harry, Alexander and James are getting ready to go on a tour of Poland and Germany. This will be Alexander's and James' first official visit to another country with their parents. Meghan and Harry have been planning this trip to Poland and Germany extensively So Alexander can be prepared.

Meghan and Harry are going to Poland and Germany on official royal duties like meeting with prime ministers and other leaders but also taking the time to enjoy it as sort of a famliy holiday together. The tour wll contest of Alexander,Meghan,Harry and James staying in Germany for 2 weeks then moving to Poland for another 2 weeks. The tour will consist of Harry and Meghan meeting with government officials and being shown round places in both Poland and Germany. Also Alexander and James will be seen on the tour during some points.

------------------------------------------

BBC NEWS: THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF SUSSEX HAVE JUST ARRIVED IN GERMANY FOR THEIR OFFCIAL STATE VISIT ALONG WITH THEIR CHILDREN  PRINCE ALEXANDER AND PRINCE JAMES. PRINCE ALEXANDER WAS PICTURED in LIGHT BLUE SHIRT WITH RED SHORTS AND HIS YOUNGER BROTHER PRINCE JAMES WAS SEEN IN A RED SHIRT AND BLUE SHORTS. FOR ALEXANDER AGE 5 AND JAMES AGE 2 THIS IS THEIR FIRST OFFICIAL VISIT TO ANOTHER COUNTRY ALONG WITH THEIR PARENTS.

Once the plane landed on the runway in Germany the nerves that Meghan and Harry had just got real. Alexander had been pretty chilled on the plane but Meghan and Harry are worried about how he will react with meeting new people and being in situation that is unfamiliar to him. Harry and Meghan have talked to Alexander about it and what they were going to do.

Meghan exited the plane first with James holding her hand, Harry followed with a very anxious and nervous Alexander by his side. They made they way down the stairs and onto the red carpet where Germany's chancellor Angela Merkel was waiting to greet them. Meghan and Harry both shook hands with Angela Merkel and a very happy looking James shook hands with Angela Merkel as Well.
Alexander was standing behind his father's legs sucking his thumb.

Harry crouch beside Alexander and began to talk to Alexander in a calm and orderly fashion. After they shook hands with Angela Merkel and other leaders they got into and drove away.

Once they got to the house they were staying in, Meghan took James and got him ready for bed. Downstairs however, Alexander began to have a meltdown and Meghan rushed as quickly as she could down the stairs and into the living room where Harry was trting to calm his 5 year old son down. It took Alexander 45 minutes to calm down.

------------------------------

The rest of the tour of Poland and Germany went without hitch and Meghan and Harry met with leaders and people of poland and Germany.