Ninth Alchemist

So first I replaced Rose, and then I replaced the Doctor. Then I began thinking about what would happen if another Time Lady survived the Time War . . . and absolutely hated the Doctor. Thus came the concept of a Time Lady creating the Moment, and the Alchemist's character was born!

The Alchemist is one of the youngest Creators ever, and the one who Created the Moment. The Creators were responsible for some of the most brilliant inventions on Gallifrey, and were rumored to be some of the most formidable warriors. The Alchemist was best friends with the Master until the Master began pulling away to the Doctor. The Alchemist's full hatred of the Doctor came when he used her Creation to destroy Gallifrey, and she narrowly escaped.

The Seventh Alchemist crashed into a Dalek during the War during an emergency temporal shift, and she regenerated upon impact. Her Eighth incarnation was held in Van Statten's museum for years until the Ninth Doctor arrived, and she regenerated again to confront him. She reluctantly began to travel with him, and constantly snarks at him. The question everyone has who knows her, is can she ever forgive him for what he's done?

Turns out, she can. After a few months of sticking around with the Doctor, Rose, and her older brother Jack, the Alchemist has put her past aside and now looks at the Doctor with respect and barely any hatred at all. So great is this change that she's the one who looks into the heart of the TARDIS and takes in the Vortex to save the Doctor from the Game Station.

After the Doctor's regeneration, the two form the Gallifreyan version of a marriage, called Bonding, though they take it slower than normal, and consider it the human version of engaged. The Alchemist also calls Rose her little sister, and after meeting Sarah Jane, she takes Mickey as her companion, and is noticeably upset when he stays behind in the parallel world.

On Kroptor, the Alchemist takes shards of glass to her abdomen to save Scooti's life, and constantly fights the possibility of dying of blood loss when the Doctor goes with Ida to explore. The Beast predicts that she will die that day, and his prophecy comes true when Toby, under the influence of the Beast, shoots her in the chest with a bolt gun. She regenerates in the safety of the TARDIS into her tenth regeneration.

The Ninth Alchemist wears a black catsuit she stole from Van Statten's guards with black combat boots. Her short black hair reaches her shoulders, and she has sapphire colored eyes with an American accent. She is portrayed by Cobie Smulders, and her theme is "Akkadian Empire" by Audiomachine.

Her main story so far is "Fire With Fire," the first in The Creators Saga, and in the first part of "Slowly Shining," the second in The Creators Saga.