Chapter 11

~Brooke's P.O.V~

I watched as Savannah and her minions walked towards us and I also noticed Liam and Tristen share a look.

"Hey guys." Savannah said in a sickening sweetness.

I turned towards her and glared at her threateningly.

She didn't seem to get the catch and continued, "Well everyone, tonight we all will be receiving one of these." She says holding up a card with a list on it.

"Uhh okay. What is it?" I said not sure what she meant.

"It's a dance card you Idi-poor unfortunate soul." She said over dramatically.

"Okay." I said a little confused.

"Here you go." She said said handing me mine.

I looked at my card to find,

Chris Limberson
Gus Truman
John Little
Mark Andrews
Liam Knight
Chris Limberson (again really)
Tristen Williamson
One of your own choosing!

I starred at it in shock, Savannah really must really hate me, like really.

Then I went over to check the others, Liam's shocked me the most,

Savannah Livingston
Trixy Smith
Savannah Livingston
Luna Martin
Brooke Freeman
            Savannah Livingston
            Lillian Proctor
            One of your own choosing!

Goodness Savannah really outdone herself. I mean it might as well have only Savannah Livingston written on it. I looked at Liam's face expecting it to look miserable, but it doesn't.

He sees me looking and smiles sadly, "Man, Savannah...." But he doesn't finish his sentence.

I starred at him mildly annoyed. First off he invited me to this dance and he doesn't even have any words to say seeing I'm only there once.

When the dance began I started to look for Chris (well more or less).

I finally spotted him walking towards me, "Hey you must be Brooke." He says in a Australian accent.

"That's me!" I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, "And you must be Chris."

"Ya." He said a little uncomfortable, "Would you like to dance?"

I nodded my head and we started to dance to a song I couldn't recognize.

While we were dancing we talked a little bit, then I started to look for Liam and Savannah (just out of habit) and found them laughing and having a good time. For some reason it felt like a stab in the chest, I truly felt hurt by this.

The next few dances went by in a flash and I soon found myself looking for Liam.

Soon I found him and her asked me for a dance. While we were dancing I blurted out my thoughts, "So how was it dancing with Savannah?" I said bitterly.

"Why do ask?" He said curiously.

"Well I saw you to laughing and..."

He then burst out laughing, "Is someone jealous!?" He teased.

"Of course not.." I muttered.

"Okay then, "He said unconvinced, "Then why were you looking in our direction?"