Chapter 10

Above is Brooke's costume for the All Hallows' Eve Dance!
~Brooke's P.O.V~

The next two weeks went by in a flash and it was now the day of the All Hallows' Eve Dance.

When school was out Coach Jones dismissed us early.

"Thank you Coach Jones!" Everyone yelled as they all ran to their rides.

I caught a ride with Samantha and we headed over to her house (we left my costume at her house just in case we had any snoopers *cough cough Liam*).

When we got there we, most literally, ran to her room like squealing girls.

"Okay." Samantha said clapping her hands together, "We need to look perfect, so when I'm finished with my makeup I'll do yours and then I'll do your hair and you'll do mine."

I nodded my head and she went to work. Her makeup was not to heavy, but it looked perfect on her. For me it was light but detailed.

Then for hair styles she curled my hair but left it down. I in return put her hair in a part ponytail and did nothing else since it was naturally wavy.

"Okay now it is time for the costumes!" Samantha said excitedly.

When we put our costumes on we looked at each other's costumes in awe. Then we both grinned (evilly I might add) and strode to the door in pure confidence.

It was 8:11 and the boys would be here at about 8:45 so that we could be there by 9:15.

When the boys got there they starred at us like idiots. Samantha and I shared a look, "Don't you have something to say?" Samantha said smirking.

"Uhhh.." The boys began, " You look pretty....", "Cool costumes.." They said at the same time.

Samantha and I laughed and grabbed the boys elbows and headed to the limo (Which belonged to Liam. How was I not surprised?")

~Liam's P.O.V~

After we got in the limo I couldn't stop starring at Brooke but I stopped when Tristen (He decided to tag along) gave me a look.

Right I can't get distracted. I have a task to do and I can't get attached. I tried convincing myself.

The drive was actually pretty loud, everyone talked and laughed the whole way there. I talked a little but had to much on my mind to have an actual conversation.

As we stepped out the Limo I felt everyone stare at us I was not very bothered by it but I could tell that Brooke was very uncomfortable.

"We'll be fine." I said soothingly (or at least I hope it was) as we walked into the school building.

Then I noticed that Savannah and her friends were making their way towards us.

——————————————————

So I decided to split this chapter meaning the All Hallows' Eve Dance is in the next chapter.
What do y'all think Savannah wants? Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Vote
Comment
Share

               LokidaughterM